Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is there way to modify client to open >1?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a way to modify ur rf client to open more than 1? or mine w/ rf as not active screen?

Old   #2

open more than 1 rf at once ? if thats what you mean mine just does that anyway, might be the patch that server uses its return of ares.

Old   #3

Mining is automatic......and no i don't think there's any known way of modifying your client to open more then 1 client, there is the 3rd party program RFWindower though, i've gotten it to work.
Old   #4

i can have more than 1 client working, i use it to transfer my items to my mule without the bank. But you can't mine tho cuz if you don't have active screen minning will stop.

Old   #5

oh, that's right, forgot bout that.....also, when you click to move somewhere with 1 client, it stops once you swtich active windows......but yea...you can still run 2 windows, i use it to debuff skill pt level.
Old   #6

so u can open 2 but 1 will just stand there? >< =x xD darn i need it to mass mine :P btw can u open more than 1 char on 1 account? i never tried b4 :P