Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HI guyz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HI guyz

Hi i am new here but i learned fly hack and i used cheat engine but after few attempts i could not type 17k-18k anymore and get normal visuals i was forced to choose random then go to mountain and after than run from ti
Today i tryed moonlight engine and when i change value to 201 it works but second part is just doesnt all i can do is float but i dont go higher i am still on pos.
Btw i can get CE working on rf online 2.2.3 it says detected hacking tool closing the game.
If you guyz can help me with this things i will be really happy and i am here to learn not to leach.

P.S i got aspd hack but its only visual i see that i shoot fast but i cant see dmg. Am i stupid or the aspd just visual

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
search for old threads... or google