Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pingzapper 2.1.0

Discussion on Pingzapper 2.1.0 within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pingzapper 2.1.0

hi guyz... anyone still has pingzapper 2.1.0 installer? can you please share if you have. thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pingzapper/WTFast on Classic Conquer Veterans
08/23/2019 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm from Egypt and I use Pingzapper/WTFast to decrease delay and it works really good for me, but on CCO Veterans they have a loader that enforces protection and this loader won't let me use Pingzapper or WTFast. Also, that's what the owner told me when I brought this up "Wtfast is not working because it is using their own IP address to connect the client to the game server, if you can get the loader to connect with the same IP address as the one you are using to connect to the game, the...
Lower your ping [ 7days- free trial ][pingzapper]
05/02/2018 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
I'm from philippines. Aion Na on my country has high ping about 300ms above. but after i use this app my ping went down from 300+ to 200 and below. this has 7 days free trial!! just sharing in case you need it. i hope it helped. by the way it is not bannable.. enjoy peace
[Service] FreeZapper - Free Premium PingZapper Access
09/10/2016 - Blade & Soul - 19 Replies
FreeZapper is a software that allows you to use Pingzapper with Premium account. You dont need to input the account & password for Pingzapper. FreeZapper will do that for you. Best of all, this is FREE. No monetary subscription is needed! Video (Demo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houRJ1z2Tug Bits of Info: Originally developed by P4Z named it Pingzapfor Gold. But since they are new, nobody is willing to take the risk or there are only less. We at SimpleTools find it useful and so...