Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Populated RF server?

Discussion on Populated RF server? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Populated RF server?

Hello,
is there any private server with quite high population (atleast 300 players online primetime)? I know there is tons of servers, but most of them dont have visible statistics so i really dont want to spend days to download and check every one of them.
Thanks in advance

Edit: forgot to add, english speaking
Old 08/04/2017, 22:23   #2

RF omicron, they have their own website but they use FB to communicate mostly. GMs post their stats occasionally in the game, I would say 400-900 players. I believe their server is located in L.A since I live in cali myself and have 30ms ping.
Old 10/05/2017, 00:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknews View Post
RF omicron, they have their own website but they use FB to communicate mostly. GMs post their stats occasionally in the game, I would say 400-900 players. I believe their server is located in L.A since I live in cali myself and have 30ms ping.
de cali? bien no hay guild latina en ese server?