Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Good English Speaking game developer

Discussion on Looking for Good English Speaking game developer within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Good English Speaking game developer

I'm Looking for a partner who will establish a new server
you will not be hired but you will be my partner

I am willing to pay for the cost as long as you keep the server up and running

you will get percentage of the donation that will be receive.

if you are interested just shoot me a message

or pm me in facebook

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any English speaking players on KTS?
04/04/2017 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Just wondering if anyone still plays KTS, that speaks English and is willing to team/duo up with me?
looking for English speaking server
05/26/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
I bought an account on us 3 of darkorbit recently needless to say it's dead I want a good account on a good active ENGLISH speaking server. Show me what you got very serious buy
LF English Speaking MM, For Archeage.
09/24/2014 - Middleman - 0 Replies
Title, it's a trade of a recipe for IRL money. 40euro transaction - Willing to pay MM fee's. Must be trusted.
Good English speaking server?
08/30/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I recently started playin conquer again since around monk release and was trying to choose a server but I remembered one of conquers main problems, the lack of Arabic servers, my question is, does anyone currently play on a server where most people speak English? I remember it wasn't too bad on some servers.
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.