Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{HELP} 5 Stack Elemental in one place

Discussion on {HELP} 5 Stack Elemental in one place within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{HELP} 5 Stack Elemental in one place

Yesterday someone in RF PS i play just banned by the GM, and the GM say he use chat 5 stack elemental

how is it work?

i already try, change the elemental to portal before i buy it using CE, so when i buy it it can stack up to 99, after i buy it i change it to elemental again nd i use it and yes there is 5 in the top right corner of the icon, but when i use it the effect just like 1 elemental

anyone know how it work? use more than 1 elemental in every elemental place? it will belik like 20 total if 5 on every place

when i see this guy damage to other race it just need 2 skill fast shoot and the one with 3 arrow in the picture, normaly for ranger cora to kill launcher need 4 skill, all skill. it's like BOOM the number so big and the launcher attack is all miss all of it, normally launcher only need 1 compound/doomblast and we ranger die

i hope some one can help me, how this guy do it, use 5 elemental in one place,
Old 04/02/2016, 14:19   #2

hhahah , lu orang indo bro ? gw tau caranya
Old 07/30/2016, 12:06   #3

bagi donk..
Old 09/14/2017, 12:23   #4

need help