Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can someone give to me guides?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question can someone give to me guides?

I wanna ask. If someone has or knows 100% working guides how to make RF Online 2.2.3 private server. It would be good, if it has pictures how to make it, then it will be little easier.
Well I would like to play it in LAN or Offline, and I dont wanna host it in web!...

So I only need to get guides, I have found some but I haven't got how it works, coz It has some files and something writed but not how to make private server from start. I'm noob in making own server.

I have 64bit Vista Ultimate and 4Gb Ram If needed Then I may have 5Gb. I'm not using 5Gb ram right now.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Find a server program, such as *bighint* xampp. Then install and configure it to work on your pc. Once it is setup, you will a see a website prolonging to or [loopback]. You need to chance that to a globally internal ip - founded by your router, belonging to your wireless nic - such as 192.168.0.9/

1. Copy RF folder into the httpdocs (web hosted folder) of that server.
2. Setup a database for users, that you can configure the client launcher and game to read/write to.
3. Test thoroughly.

To be able to make a patcher, you need to know how to rewrite some of the clientside files. Once you do that, everything should be as good as retail =)

I suggest you look into ASM language... but you will struggle if you have never seen it beforehand.

[edit]

also use google... looks as if some people already have successfully got somewhere with it. You may have a lot more support if you ask in

Thanks
1 User