Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can someone give to me guides?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Question can someone give to me guides?

I wanna ask. If someone has or knows 100% working guides how to make RF Online 2.2.3 private server. It would be good, if it has pictures how to make it, then it will be little easier.
Well I would like to play it in LAN or Offline, and I dont wanna host it in web!...

So I only need to get guides, I have found some but I haven't got how it works, coz It has some files and something writed but not how to make private server from start. I'm noob in making own server.

I have 64bit Vista Ultimate and 4Gb Ram If needed Then I may have 5Gb. I'm not using 5Gb ram right now.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
Find a server program, such as *bighint* xampp. Then install and configure it to work on your pc. Once it is setup, you will a see a website prolonging to or [loopback]. You need to chance that to a globally internal ip - founded by your router, belonging to your wireless nic - such as

1. Copy RF folder into the httpdocs (web hosted folder) of that server.
2. Setup a database for users, that you can configure the client launcher and game to read/write to.
3. Test thoroughly.

To be able to make a patcher, you need to know how to rewrite some of the clientside files. Once you do that, everything should be as good as retail =)

I suggest you look into ASM language... but you will struggle if you have never seen it beforehand.

also use google... looks as if some people already have successfully got somewhere with it. You may have a lot more support if you ask in

1 User