Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stock RF

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Stock RF

just want to know how to change the black theme to the original theme in rf. my server uses a black themed slots, hp bars etc. also i want to inquire how to make 65 set's back in white and lastly i want to change my ancient armors to dragon armor skins. TIA

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
search the default skins and textures in google or ask request in [r a g e z o n e]..and about the ancient armors to dragon armor skins you need to edit the mesh or ask request also in [r a g e z o n e].. there are many developers there maybe they can help you..

Similar Threads
WTS OP on OS 0.6$ US [Stock:400]
Selling 400 op on OS US server for 0.6$ US each, payment through paypal only, $ first of course, small transactions at a time
2 Replies - Shaiya Trading
[Selling] ALZ Stock atm!
Hellow.i have some alz again for sale. Sadly i sold 4 already so i have only 2b left :) Pm me ur offer via skype : sergiu_mdr . U can get...
4 Replies - Cabal Online Trading
[Selling] EVE ISK 15b in stock
Hi, want to sell eve isk 15b in stock. paypal only willing to sell 1b for 13$ or 10 its up to you. Do not ask for plex, i dont sell...
1 Replies - Eve Online Trading
WTS OS op 0.7$ US each in stock [570]
200 op now op on OS for 0.7$ US each. Can go on whichever faction you want them on Payment will be done through paypal, and will be $ FIRST...
0 Replies - Shaiya Trading
WTS OP on OS 0.7$ US each, have 250 in stock
selling 250 op on OS at 0.7$ US each. can be on whichever faction needed. All trades will be $ first. we can do 5 at a time if you wish, but no...
0 Replies - Shaiya Trading