Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher Hack Not Working on PlayRF servers?

Discussion on Launcher Hack Not Working on PlayRF servers? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher Hack Not Working on PlayRF servers?

Can anyone confirm to me that the launcher hacks still work on the CCR PlayRF servers please? I have used the usual methods of changing the A8 08 etc values and freezing the others, but for some reason or another I just cannot get it to work!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any working bots/hacks for playrf
09/10/2010 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Don't mind paying if there private but free ones would be nice too.
Can anyone get this working? (TS1 launcher/ all in 1 hack system)
12/16/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
So, my fried gave me this hacking system, and it seems to well not be working o.o... It was working since last time they patched TS1 ( added TS2 button/fix capes) this hack has Unlimited Chi GM mode (see others lvls and /movezone) God mode Speed hack and others, i forget xD To try to fix this TS1 trainer, please PM me with your XFIRE please, thanks.
any working hack for playrf?
01/03/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone know a working hack for playrf? edit: i cant belive that there is no way 2 hack the new server from ccr! is it so difficult?
Any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ?
12/18/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Now,is there,or is there not, any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ? all iv seen atm are not working !!! If there is any public,and its posted here,pls give me link. Ty.