Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet editing RF ONLINE EQG

Discussion on Packet editing RF ONLINE EQG within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet editing RF ONLINE EQG

Anyone know how to packet edit the new patch for Rf Equilibrium? And post a tutorial. Still New
Old 07/28/2009, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
packet edit the new patch? what do you mean?

Tags
hacking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??
10/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
I would like to know : What is packet data? How do i get the address for hacking a item in game? How to use it ??
packet editing?
07/19/2009 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
hey guys i have been wondering if this game can be packet edited my friend gave me the idea when he showed me a vid of a packet editor in another game sooo can we?:confused:
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Packet editing
05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello all.. I just post this cause I'm learning packet editing and I would like to speak someone who know about this in private... For now I know how to filtrer packets or change what I need but need some help with it. I think guys in UG know about this. Please if there is anyone who know about this contact me or just post here u're help. Thanks.UnknowSoldier.
Packet editing
03/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
any 1 know how to send packets to the server what kind of program do I need to send sum packets to the server any info would help thanx