Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

bypassing new RF PH (novus rising)

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
though i dont play RF anymore. since RF uses the same game security of the game im playing now. you could try this (for 32bit OS only):

1. run > cmd > regedit
2. go to HLM > System > Current Control Set > Services > EagleNT
3. right click it and click on permissions and set it to deny for all users
4. download and install process hacker (google it)
5. run process hacker and launch RF
6. when your already ingame, check process hacker and look for RFOnline.bin/RF.bin
7. right click and click properties and on the "threads" tab (click start address to sort it out), highlight all ehsvc.dll and click suspend.
8. run your hacking program.

im not 100% sure if this bypasses hackshield since like i said i quit rf long time ago and havent tried this in rf since i dont have rf installed on my pc.
Wew it's good to be back.. only to find out they patched this game already... With regards to this qoute, I'm not sure what's wrong because after suspending all EHSvc.dll files, my hack programs doesn't load, and the screen freezes except my RF online app... Anybody know what's the problem? Thanks...

Back in hacking!!

Old   #167

@soulhart
naipit nako jan sa procedure na yan, 2. go to HLM > System > Current Control Set > Services > "EagleNT"<<< walang ganyan sa mga pagpipilian kaya hindi ko matuloy tuloy to dati pa pa help if may makakasagot ng problema ko thanks!

Old   #168

uns NPPTNT2 hinahanap ko ngyun..... tinanggal ko na ung GG d parin ma detect nawawala sa registry ko T_T.. mas ok parin mag Hex edit sa Hackshield at exe nito.. para d mo na kailngan ulitin mga suspension procedure ng hackshield...
Old   #169

Hmm.. Ngaung nagbalik ako sa RF online parang hirap akong ibypass ahh.. @[email protected] and by the soulhart astig ka ah. Kaw lang nakikita kong may talagang knowledge dito check ko na lahat at nagbabasa ako ng marmaing threads dito. Pero it seems that im having a hard time. Well, tyaga muna. Bka makita ko din hinahanap ko.

Old   #170

add me sa YM... 22ro ko sau inyo bypass... using my