Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Many agree TO NOT share ...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Many agree TO NOT share ...

For me...

Yes, I agree in NOT to share how to bypass and etc.. So we should stop posting and boasting about our achievements in bugging the game.

This elitepvpers is a community where to discuss hacks and we will not discuss anymore hacks in this forums The threads should be deleted so no more sharing would happen and if there is no more hacks no more leechers and no more game crashing. If you have something live it with yourself and be happy about it. If we want to share or etc just make another room or add there email address or in the YM make a conference where to discuss it. We can also avoid from leechers and Game Moderator's who is also joining this community.

Well most of those bugs came from moderators anyway.. XD

Enjoy the fruits, Good luck

Old   #2

whats your point?

Quote:
This elitepvpers is a community where to discuss hacks and we will not discuss anymore hacks in this forums
lol, kindly rephrase your sentence, contradicting statements. My mind cant even handle it atleast use your native language if your having a hard time using english

Old   #3

LOLz DONT Be SO MEAN BEEHODEMAN ^_^
Old   #4

We can still dizcuss about some hacks but avoid giving all the INFO about it LET THEM USE THEre BRAIN FOR *** SAKE!

NO TO LEECHERSSSSSSSSSSS

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulhart View Post
For me...

Yes, I agree in NOT to share how to bypass and etc.. So we should stop posting and boasting about our achievements in bugging the game.

This elitepvpers is a community where to discuss hacks and we will not discuss anymore hacks in this forums The threads should be deleted so no more sharing would happen and if there is no more hacks no more leechers and no more game crashing. If you have something live it with yourself and be happy about it. If we want to share or etc just make another room or add there email address or in the YM make a conference where to discuss it. We can also avoid from leechers and Game Moderator's who is also joining this community.

Well most of those bugs came from moderators anyway.. XD

Enjoy the fruits, Good luck

What?! contradicting statement.. LOL.
Old   #6

LOL. nakinabang naman kayu sa mga cheats eh. for me "The more cheaters less chance of getting cot.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,556
Clues are enough by the way.. do not share the hack directly.. because When a public “bypass” or "hacks" are released, the developers of the game will usually study then patch/update to circumvent it into a continual “cat and mouse” game.!!
Old   #8

Thats the "THRILL" of it but I agree with it. DONT SHARE TO LEECHERS. Mahirap na
Old   #9

Eh ung iba jan .... Mga bata bata ng LU nang lilimos ng cheaat.. dun ako na badtrip..
Old   #10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicee08 View Post
We can still dizcuss about some hacks but avoid giving all the INFO about it LET THEM USE THEre BRAIN FOR *** SAKE!

NO TO LEECHERSSSSSSSSSSS
dizcuss about some hacks but avoid giving all the INFO about it LET THEM USE THEre BRAIN FOR *** SAKE!

+1 to u