Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP] Just-RF

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
[HELP] Just-RF

hi, can anyone help me how to cheat Just-RF

ive tried a lot of Cheat Engines; KIKI's UCE,Revolution Engine,
but after i opened this engines ive got lots of errors, like the kernel one. the process watch and many more.

the Revolution Engine 7.2 works fine. but my pc gets too laggy even typing the Text Value on Revolution Engine takes time.

does these engines compatible with Vista?

btw im running at 3.0 Celeron with 1gig RAM and 256mb Radeon Video Card using Windows Vista.


hope someone that knows how to hack Just-RF or that can help me solve my problems.

best regards to all ^^,,,



thantot is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 68
hmmmmn.. in just-rf. they have this auto ban. by fireguard or geodata. something like that.. i got ban because of that.. u can still use Rev Engine.. some fly hacks and speed hack.. but for launcher attack speed, rapidreload is already disabled in that server so there's no point in cheating there.. im not sure if WPE. still works in this server..


deo001 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
HideToolz

use hidetoolz dude =)
lilkenth24 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
@lilkenth24
hidetoolz i think is not working for me, im running at vista.
currently Revolution Engine is Undetected by Just RF Hackshield and Fireguard.
so i think i dont need Hidetoolz.

@deo001
ild like to use fly hack there because im a noob there so no proper armors, my armors are all assorted, and im a specialist *armored rider* so its hard to kill monster and in order to finish my quests.

btw are u running at vista?.
i already have a background of cheating before in (RFph) and at that time im running at windows XP, same rig. but now, i switch to Vista Business and i always got MEMORY DUMP ERROR (BLUE SCREEN) <- something like this. after i push the First Scan Button.

any more help?

thx for the reply guyz.


thantot is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deo001 View Post
hmmmmn.. in just-rf. they have this auto ban. by fireguard or geodata. something like that.. i got ban because of that.. u can still use Rev Engine.. some fly hacks and speed hack.. but for launcher attack speed, rapidreload is already disabled in that server so there's no point in cheating there.. im not sure if WPE. still works in this server..
launcher aspd is patched on almost all of the p.server unless its a ****** server that didn't know 2.1.6 existence. And yeah about vista, when i use some of the engines(KiKi's Rev. etc.) sometimes I ended up in blue screen after attaching and/or scanning. It's best to use MHS though much better than CE(in my opinion and fully functional with vista, never had any problems with it.
Anarchy is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
launcher aspd is patched on almost all of the p.server unless its a ****** server that didn't know 2.1.6 existence. And yeah about vista, when i use some of the engines(KiKi's Rev. etc.) sometimes I ended up in blue screen after attaching and/or scanning. It's best to use MHS though much better than CE(in my opinion and fully functional with vista, never had any problems with it.
whats MHS? can u pls tell me more about this thing?
i tried searching it on google and all ive got is all about Medicine Health Solutions hahaha..
thantot is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thantot View Post
whats MHS? can u pls tell me more about this thing?
i tried searching it on google and all ive got is all about Medicine Health Solutions hahaha..
Memory Hacking Software by L.Spiro
Anarchy is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
awts. i already find the site. but, theres a prblem. the download link is broken! T-T
thantot is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thantot View Post
awts. i already find the site. but, theres a prblem. the download link is broken! T-T
i downloaded from link, I also tried it now it seems to work.


Anarchy is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.