Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ito latest SD issue

Discussion on ito latest SD issue within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ito latest SD issue

ngaun lng 2!..sandali plng open server close nnmn..amfufuf..dba dapt 20-30 mins..bat 5-10 mins nlng..pano kya ngwa un...amfefe..wew..sacrifise ba cla ng lvl 50 char ung nka2mail tlga
Old 03/24/2009, 16:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hojouness View Post
ngaun lng 2!..sandali plng open server close nnmn..amfufuf..dba dapt 20-30 mins..bat 5-10 mins nlng..pano kya ngwa un...amfefe..wew..sacrifise ba cla ng lvl 50 char ung nka2mail tlga
dli lng po lvl 50 pede maka mail idol. pede po pag Premium Service ang Account mo
Old 03/24/2009, 17:35   #3

ow?bat ung main char ko naka premium un huh..nka2mail after 20 mins nga lng..pro 5 mins?naddc ako...ung fren ko kac lvl 50..nka2mail xa..ewn ko ba..
Old 03/26/2009, 06:39   #4

sa lahat ng mga nad SSD ng server, sana man lang may mga oras kayo ng pag SSD nyu, para tlgang ma exploit ung server, ahaha ^_^

example after 20mins SD tapos 5min up n ulit, sana ganun para di naman mahirapapn ung ibang mag du-dupe p lng ng gamit ahahaha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having an issue
06/18/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
On the server that I'm hosting, we've followed the tutorials to get the server to EP4 and gotten the server itself to work. All files attatched to SQL correctly (or so it said), using MSSQL 2005 Express. Here's the issue: All of the people who have our game.exe (which is staff only at the moment) who try to log on, make it to the character selection screen. All of their toons are there and able to be selected. However, when they click to start the game, it automatically DC's them. ...
[HELP]Log in issue.
06/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, i am trying to log into my friend server and it works untill verifying account, then it closes. He is able to log in and he sent me a screenshot, so if anyone has a great idea or way too fix this, message me on MSN or on here or reply, thank you very much
[Sun Sro] Res Issue
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi, Basically I want to have my sun sro client run at 1440x900 res. I have chosen this in the launcher options, however in-game this option doesn't appear. In fact no 16:10 options do which is really screwing my aspect ratio. Does anyone know of anyway to change the res on the sun sro client to 1440x900? Cheers, Profix
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.