Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

workingbypass @ gamescampus server

Discussion on workingbypass @ gamescampus server within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
workingbypass @ gamescampus server

we
Old 11/14/2012, 23:36   #2

What a useless post, Ive found this program that will bypass your gameguard easy to you use. You can now use WPE AND CE without being traces and you can inject DLL's Ill post the link here.

**NOTE** Antivirus will detect this as virus just like WPE but no worries its just themida that is working ni virus at all. just turn off your Antivirus then run this program. It really works! Dont forget to click THANKS HAPPY HACKING
Old 11/15/2012, 08:56   #3

can you dual client using this?
Old 11/15/2012, 12:29   #4

Guys the one i put here is outdated but i found a way again to bypass it

Here's the link!
**NOTE** Antivirus will detect this as virus just like WPE but no worries its just themida that is working ni virus at all. just turn off your Antivirus then run this program. It really works! Dont forget to click THANKS HAPPY HACKING