Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOOT ! First one ;)

Discussion on WOOT ! First one ;) within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOOT ! First one ;)

Hi all,

Havent posted much been trying to learn all the massive amounts of things on this forum plus the amount of people who do post most answers are given using search.

Well Ive just finally managed to do my first hack FLYHACK simple to you lot by now but i feel great

Im doing it on a server I wont play much just as a personal challenge to see if I could do it.

Im a loner really from UK and had problems such as not being able to target Rf online.bin then when I could (weeks later) kept getting dll error.

But Ive managed to get past all that and finally do my first

To all those out there who are struggling read the forums! The answer isnt in just one thread but multiple threads and trying different servers.

I probably wont use any cheat on my main servers as i enjoy playing there too much but its a great little side hobby!

Can anyone recommend where to go from here? - alot of the hacks seem to be for higher level toons or acc launcher types.

Anyways for all you new hackers search this forums/ the web you'll get there soon.

I get it now why members don't freely share hacks - For all you leechers who just want easy press one button solution so you can abuse decent servers - YOUR the reason I/others wont/cant post everything. If you have capacity to learn keep trying!

Thanks

Pvpert
Old 03/15/2009, 05:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpert View Post
Hi all,

Havent posted much been trying to learn all the massive amounts of things on this forum plus the amount of people who do post most answers are given using search.

Well Ive just finally managed to do my first hack FLYHACK simple to you lot by now but i feel great

Im doing it on a server I wont play much just as a personal challenge to see if I could do it.

Im a loner really from UK and had problems such as not being able to target Rf online.bin then when I could (weeks later) kept getting dll error.

But Ive managed to get past all that and finally do my first

To all those out there who are struggling read the forums! The answer isnt in just one thread but multiple threads and trying different servers.

I probably wont use any cheat on my main servers as i enjoy playing there too much but its a great little side hobby!

Can anyone recommend where to go from here? - alot of the hacks seem to be for higher level toons or acc launcher types.

Anyways for all you new hackers search this forums/ the web you'll get there soon.

I get it now why members don't freely share hacks - For all you leechers who just want easy press one button solution so you can abuse decent servers - YOUR the reason I/others wont/cant post everything. If you have capacity to learn keep trying!

Thanks

Pvpert
cool! good for you mate. there's some for CORA and Bellato's here. well you got your point there on why I/others wont post such destructive cheats here. but then again cheer's for you
Old 03/16/2009, 02:22   #3

At least someone gets why no-one shares hacks that are destructive.

Cheers
Old 03/28/2009, 17:24   #4

good luck pal...
Old 03/29/2009, 07:49   #5

kudos on your achievement, uhm btw on the lower part of the fly hack which is (XX E9) underneath those are the speed hack as well, just add those 2 add's in 2bytes then freeze em into (+), just trying to add something in your achievement, in case you don't know ^_^
Old 03/30/2009, 00:07   #6

hehe yeah done all of that too

Also completed recently:

+4 Ore
Upgrade No Gems 100% (Client Side)
Make any weapon lvl 1
And some others of no real benefit.

I have looked into upgrading and completed the client side upgrade hack with no gems

However never got tomakeit server side searched these forums and evenwrote out packets of all tests took hours but no luck so kinds gave up.

I was thinking that maybe look at hero combination packets or recently thought maybe you can actually hack upgrader so it thinks its always 1st stage upgrade which would mean permanent upgrades but havent attempted these yet (I dont know and wouldnt do dupeif i did as I have no intention of being a **** and crashing servers )

Good Luck to anyone trying just remember if you cant bypass hackshield try another way or client.

Pvppert