Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rf phil server crasher

Discussion on rf phil server crasher within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation rf phil server crasher

To all who are involved in crashing the RF online game,

This is a plea to your understanding and consideration regarding the things that your are doing to the game. For clearly, the things that you have already done is not doing any harm to the owners of the game. But you are doing more harm not only to the gaming community as a whole. But also to your selves. Before doing your so called dupes ang SD's. Take a look at the things that other players are saying about you. You are already being branded with words that not even an animal is qualified to be called. And if you think that this is just fine by you. Then I truly believe that you are lower than an animal. For at least animals can be trained to follow orders.

If you think that by doing these things you are getting back at the owner and makers of the game. Then think again. For you are not doing zilch. They are still earning money. The people you are hurting the most are your fellow human beings who LOVES playing this game. You are not anymore destroying the game itself. But you are destroying friendships, camaraderie and relationships. RFO Philippines is more than just a game to all of us. It is already a WAY OF LIFE! This is the place where people can unwhined after a hards days work. Meet friends and family. This is where others found their TRUE LOVE. And yes, it is also the boon for LOVERS as well.

And if you think that you are proving something. Well, guess again my friends. The only thing that you have proven so far is that you are capable of destroying HAPPINESS and FUN from anyone and everyone who LOVES this game. Others are saying that some of you are just getting back at the owners for banning your accounts and characters that you had nursed all these years. Well think again. We also have accounts and characters that we have nursed, cuddled, prayed for all these years. If you truly believe that the management have done wrong in banning your accounts. Then fight for it! But on a fair way. Not like this. If you truly have any feelings at all for this game. Then you should think twice. All of us have made sacrifices for our favorite characters. We have endured a lot just to be able to see such characters become the best. But to sort to this kind of procedure just to prove to RF Philippines that they have done wrong is not the way to do it.

I myself had been a victim of hackers. My first account to this game had been hacked and stolen. And I filed and filed and filed ticket after ticket just to get it back. And knowing that LU ot RF Philippines will not be able to help me. Just makes my feelings worst. For it is clearly stated on the rules that mistakes done by players will not be assisted. And thinking about this. They are right. For it is our own wrongdoing in the first place. Trusting sites that is not recognised by RF and LU management. But in the end. The management still helped me in recovering said account. The same account that I am using today. The lesson and point here is this. PATIENCE. All of us have patiently nursed our characters thru bad and good times. So, if you have been truly wronged for having your accounts banned. The again, FIGHT for it! Take it up to the management. But please leave the game itself alone. We, the other players have done nothing wrong against any of you. So why do we have to suffer for things that we have no knowledge about?

Lastly, I ask all you who are doing this server crashes. Please stop this. You are just making things worst. You are not helping anyone with any of your antics. You are not even helping yourselves. You are just destroying a game that has not only given happiness to a lot of people. But also helps the community as a whole. For most players tend to play the game than waste time doing things that are detrimental not only to themselves. But to the whoe community as well.

Your kind consideration is highly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S.

I am personally not a violent person. But I tell you this, I am that kind of person who holds a grudge for a very long time. Especially if something that is very dear to me is being destroyed or attacked. And RFO Philippines is very dear to me. Just make sure that I don't find out who any of you are.
Old 02/11/2009, 07:14   #2

no comment. amen! praise the lord hallelujah!

adik sa RF to. 100% sure ako.
Old 02/11/2009, 07:34   #3

I just read the 1st part i know what you mean... About the last part.. What if this person is form Jolo,sulu. would you violently attack him in that Cannibal island??

What are the chances you will come back home...??

Baka sa TV kita ma kita (^_^) aheheh XD

quiting RF online ph...

N>help bypass RF equi hackshield
Old 02/11/2009, 07:42   #4

Ask E-games, nubs here, and leechers in RF-cheats who always profit from the cheats they get here (NUBS!!!)

First Gold Hack released when the BOLERO online was released.

But there is another way for you to stop those hackings and server crashings. LUG and CCR just need to think harder for it.
Old 02/11/2009, 08:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by godknows07 View Post
To all who are involved in crashing the RF online game,

This is a plea to your understanding and consideration regarding the things that your are doing to the game. For clearly, the things that you have already done is not doing any harm to the owners of the game. But you are doing more harm not only to the gaming community as a whole. But also to your selves. Before doing your so called dupes ang SD's. Take a look at the things that other players are saying about you. You are already being branded with words that not even an animal is qualified to be called. And if you think that this is just fine by you. Then I truly believe that you are lower than an animal. For at least animals can be trained to follow orders.

If you think that by doing these things you are getting back at the owner and makers of the game. Then think again. For you are not doing zilch. They are still earning money. The people you are hurting the most are your fellow human beings who LOVES playing this game. You are not anymore destroying the game itself. But you are destroying friendships, camaraderie and relationships. RFO Philippines is more than just a game to all of us. It is already a WAY OF LIFE! This is the place where people can unwhined after a hards days work. Meet friends and family. This is where others found their TRUE LOVE. And yes, it is also the boon for LOVERS as well.

And if you think that you are proving something. Well, guess again my friends. The only thing that you have proven so far is that you are capable of destroying HAPPINESS and FUN from anyone and everyone who LOVES this game. Others are saying that some of you are just getting back at the owners for banning your accounts and characters that you had nursed all these years. Well think again. We also have accounts and characters that we have nursed, cuddled, prayed for all these years. If you truly believe that the management have done wrong in banning your accounts. Then fight for it! But on a fair way. Not like this. If you truly have any feelings at all for this game. Then you should think twice. All of us have made sacrifices for our favorite characters. We have endured a lot just to be able to see such characters become the best. But to sort to this kind of procedure just to prove to RF Philippines that they have done wrong is not the way to do it.

I myself had been a victim of hackers. My first account to this game had been hacked and stolen. And I filed and filed and filed ticket after ticket just to get it back. And knowing that LU ot RF Philippines will not be able to help me. Just makes my feelings worst. For it is clearly stated on the rules that mistakes done by players will not be assisted. And thinking about this. They are right. For it is our own wrongdoing in the first place. Trusting sites that is not recognised by RF and LU management. But in the end. The management still helped me in recovering said account. The same account that I am using today. The lesson and point here is this. PATIENCE. All of us have patiently nursed our characters thru bad and good times. So, if you have been truly wronged for having your accounts banned. The again, FIGHT for it! Take it up to the management. But please leave the game itself alone. We, the other players have done nothing wrong against any of you. So why do we have to suffer for things that we have no knowledge about?

Lastly, I ask all you who are doing this server crashes. Please stop this. You are just making things worst. You are not helping anyone with any of your antics. You are not even helping yourselves. You are just destroying a game that has not only given happiness to a lot of people. But also helps the community as a whole. For most players tend to play the game than waste time doing things that are detrimental not only to themselves. But to the whoe community as well.

Your kind consideration is highly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S.

I am personally not a violent person. But I tell you this, I am that kind of person who holds a grudge for a very long time. Especially if something that is very dear to me is being destroyed or attacked. And RFO Philippines is very dear to me. Just make sure that I don't find out who any of you are.

I like your msg for all of us server crashers yeah you have point reagrding that, but to tell you we dont anymore log in the game and were not wasting, i dont know with my fellow crashers but for me ive made a boot on it so there's no need for me to keep pressing my mouse and keyboard as long may PC is on it will initiate what its program to do. Well as for me im done with my part, but as your last statement says your trying to mock us. That your principles

PEace OUT...
Old 02/11/2009, 11:36   #6

Nice speech but that won't penetrate the hard shells of server crashers especially nowadays. It just keeps coming and coming, abuse of exploits and such.
Old 02/11/2009, 12:08   #7

sa mga server crashers? i have 3 Words for all of YOU!!!

POTANG INA NYO!!!
Old 02/11/2009, 14:18   #8

Server Crashes are common nowadays. There's not a day without server down.

When will they ever stop it? Aren't they contented with what they've duped? Or maybe they're doing it just to mock those fair players?
Old 02/11/2009, 15:53   #9

I'm lazy to read
Old 02/12/2009, 16:52   #10

yes i agree, hackers dont really care, because if they do, they would stop doing this themselves even if no one tells them too.
Old 02/12/2009, 18:14   #11

Server will soon close if these attacks won't be seized. That's for a fact.
Old 02/12/2009, 21:36   #12

this thread is useless.
Old 02/13/2009, 05:32   #13

RFoPH.. now a GAME... soon a LEGEND..?? please please please.. stop this SDs..
Old 02/17/2009, 07:39   #14

It has been stopped.. but not all..
Old 02/18/2009, 11:45   #15

hahays....... dumbassess