Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playrf speed and damage hack Launcher ??.

Discussion on Playrf speed and damage hack Launcher ??. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playrf speed and damage hack Launcher ??.

Hello every body,
I wanna know if its possible and how to hack damage and speed of launcher on official server "playrf"

If you teach me how to do that, i can give you my account on RF Xtrem ( ACC full full donate !!! =200 $ ) or other thing if you are not interested

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> PlayRF[offical] servers dupe hack,dmg(atk speed) hack and fly hack.
01/18/2012 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 0 Replies
As the title already said(B> PlayRF servers dupe hack(rollback),dmg(atk speed) hack and fly hack.), I would like to buy those hacks to PlayRF server (official server). Also the stuff should include bypassing the FireGuard(HackShield). Also by buying I mean someone to teach me to use them myself with CE, Hex Editor or w/e is needed etc. PM or write in this theme or whatever. Thanks,
Launcher Hack Not Working on PlayRF servers?
07/26/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Can anyone confirm to me that the launcher hacks still work on the CCR PlayRF servers please? I have used the usual methods of changing the A8 08 etc values and freezing the others, but for some reason or another I just cannot get it to work!
any other damage hack than launcher?
05/15/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is there a dmg hack for non launcher? like force or any other wep ?
Need Help : 10x damage launcher / melee ---> 10x damage range
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As long as i tried this cheat only work for the launcher / melee weapon. I tried several times but i only get the animation speed increase when using range weapons. Have anyone succesful using the 10x damage cheat to the range weapon :confused:
HEllo, Please POST 10x -20x DAMAGE HACK for LAUNCHER PLeASE
05/01/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
HEllo, Please POST 10x -20x DAMAGE HACK for LAUNCHER PLeASE :( Yowwy77 Why did u delete ur post? =cccc