Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP] ABOUT SPEED AND DAMAGA HACK FOR LAUNCHER

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhortex View Post
i like this post. though you bug and yet you show respect.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
to all buggers.. we dont care if you kill all elan PBs and HQ map PB.. but please dont kill settlement PB while we do quest. most do a server crash just to steal the PB's then brag that they are so strong.

no one is strong when you can't play normal and fair and just brag something that was just leeched, that is what i call a fly on a cow dung. Reminds me on my first comment on SQL injection thingy.. someone suddenly asked me to email him the codes..
well, my mom raised me good enough to have respect on all.

bragging on chat map saying he killed this and that is just child's play. those guys are just noob or stupid enough to say things like that



playforbooting is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
well, my mom raised me good enough to have respect on all.

bragging on chat map saying he killed this and that is just child's play. those guys are just noob or stupid enough to say things like that
yup, i agree with you 1000x%!!!!! those noob that like to show off their new found hack like those lvl 1 charcter wearing hora sraff or spear and yet they blame others when they got banned and their charcter deleted.... its really a shame if a child got to know this tricks and exploit it to the detriment of others and ruin the game for what its worth... sure, we use hacks and bots, but a good and responsible hackers do it quietly and just use it for enjoyment...sure its unfair, but if youuse it only with mobs and not pk others, well its ur right.....

"JUST BE A RESPONSIBLE HACKER!!! USE CHEATS WISELY,,, DONT GET CAUGHT!!!!!


warhawk777 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 223
Received Thanks: 19
most of the hacker now was a kid..
gilga21 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
here some tips if you using dmge hack wag pa halata for exmple sa cw .. or pk specially kpg council or archon target mo wag mo agad banatan hit him kpg mga 20% nalng ung hp nya .. tapos sa chip nman effective kpg last hit lang tlga habol mo kesa kaw mag isa bumabanat sa chip halata eh .. masarap mag hack pero wag pahalta sometimes mag pa deads ka din .. eto pa pag caster na refrain ka unsiege ka muna tapos cure pots ^_^ pag wla na refrain sk + space bar = you got PKed by Accretia and avoid using blink hack yan ang pinka halata


khazmot is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhawk777 View Post
yup, i agree with you 1000x%!!!!! those noob that like to show off their new found hack like those lvl 1 charcter wearing hora sraff or spear and yet they blame others when they got banned and their charcter deleted.... its really a shame if a child got to know this tricks and exploit it to the detriment of others and ruin the game for what its worth... sure, we use hacks and bots, but a good and responsible hackers do it quietly and just use it for enjoyment...sure its unfair, but if youuse it only with mobs and not pk others, well its ur right.....

"JUST BE A RESPONSIBLE HACKER!!! USE CHEATS WISELY,,, DONT GET CAUGHT!!!!!
Yeah i agree with all of you 2 wow.
but some noobs in my country(i came from indonesia,yha,not a good country) the cheater keeps doing **** things like killing pk with damage hack and shouting dat nobody can kill me things,**** i wanna kill that *******.T_T

whoa,it's me again ^^.
i've manage to study CE for now,and i've succesed some "basic" cheat such as fly,blink,and 300x aspd,BUT DAMMNIT I'M STUCK AT SIEGE MASTERY HACK!!
and playforbooting said that first i have to do 100% damage hack.

here,in my name memory address i've add some memory my friends taught me and i even don't know for what (yha yesterday i'm just a leechers,thats why now i'm so concern about studying CE).
here's the memory :
E9 (i now dat useful for fly and blink)
the moving 2 bite under the e9 (dat's what i don't know,somebody help meee!!!)
80 and 3f (HELLPP!!!)

HELP MEEE!!!
i promised i'll be a responsible cheater!!
(hope so)
ciwaw is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,867
Received Thanks: 545
+Merge.

Please dont double post
kikichan is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwaw View Post
Yeah i agree with all of you 2 wow.
but some noobs in my country(i came from indonesia,yha,not a good country) the cheater keeps doing **** things like killing pk with damage hack and shouting dat nobody can kill me things,**** i wanna kill that *******.T_T

whoa,it's me again ^^.
i've manage to study CE for now,and i've succesed some "basic" cheat such as fly,blink,and 300x aspd,BUT DAMMNIT I'M STUCK AT SIEGE MASTERY HACK!!
and playforbooting said that first i have to do 100% damage hack.

here,in my name memory address i've add some memory my friends taught me and i even don't know for what (yha yesterday i'm just a leechers,thats why now i'm so concern about studying CE).
here's the memory :
E9 (i now dat useful for fly and blink)
the moving 2 bite under the e9 (dat's what i don't know,somebody help meee!!!)
80 and 3f (HELLPP!!!)

HELP MEEE!!!
i promised i'll be a responsible cheater!!
(hope so)
TO CIWAW,

try to read all the post in this thread and look for the link for CONFIRMED HACK DAMAGE or something and you will know wat is the answer to ur question... just hoping it helps u....further hint. the 2 moving/changing number under E9 is wat normally stands for A4 07 sequence that you need to change and add to 4 bytes with+ in it....just keep ur promise and be a responsible hacker.....anyway, if you break it ur the noob one that' gonna be banned not us.....XD
warhawk777 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhawk777 View Post
TO CIWAW,

try to read all the post in this thread and look for the link for CONFIRMED HACK DAMAGE or something and you will know wat is the answer to ur question... just hoping it helps u....further hint. the 2 moving/changing number under E9 is wat normally stands for A4 07 sequence that you need to change and add to 4 bytes with+ in it....just keep ur promise and be a responsible hacker.....anyway, if you break it ur the noob one that' gonna be banned not us.....XD
whoa,thanks dude,you're the man,hehe
now i know that's for aspd hack,(i've been able to do aspd hack for a long time,but i only realize it now,dammit)
and now i'm killing noobs !! only bunch of people dat always bullying another low lv user.
thanks!!
ciwaw is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
mmmmm,,

how big siege mastery dmg increment??
is that 20% or 30%??
OmOmGenit is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 76
it's 50%
WingZero[Custom] is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
i'm still get stuck on my head about damage hack on siege mastery......
it's true??? it's that worked??? and where ?????
all the recipe has been save on my **** head.......
and when i'm do it......... duuaarrrr ............ not worked ......
to somebody who know this.........pliss give me your **** hit pict.....
it help to me...........coz i'm not like **** silly to continue this .....


rendiaj is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Help] Launcher Attack Speed using AxxMxxxxv7.xx
Anyone know how to increase Accretian Launcher Attack speed using the program hinted at in the title? Please message me with details, don't post it...
3 Replies - RF Online
30% ATTACK SPEED FOR LAUNCHER IN RFph
I don't know if it is 30% but still it will increase ur attack speed. I'm using it and the fly hack for me able to lvlup fast. I hope it could help...
6 Replies - RF Online
hint please[about 70x speed for launcher]
now im back in acretian, i think i need this though,. its not that worth so much, just PM me if u want to give some hints.... im not asking to spoon...
0 Replies - RF Online
T> Archon Buff and Launcher Attack Speed For Gold Hack
the launcher attack speed is a 1 click hack which includes run hack :D with it and yarfob i can kill almost all PB within 5-10 secs, the archon buff,...
56 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.