Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

rf online gone?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 2
rf online gone?

north american version=( can any1 tell me if theres other ones that i can play? without getting banned? pleease post ty.



nightmare1234 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 24
You can play on free private servers
i would recommend one of the following two:



Version 2.1.6


Version 2.2.1


azurenite is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 2
okie dokie thanks.
nightmare1234 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
is it really cool to play on private servers??


humanoid1119 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid1119 View Post
is it really cool to play on private servers??
well..
even some PS is better than the retail server ~
ndry is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
PS got better support and is alot more updated. And you will prolly find some old friends playing there too
Kalle12345 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
<--- global RF. not another private server. and i think you if you played @ CM Rf you can migrate your character so that you won't start from scratch. *not really sure about this migrate stuff but that's what it said on their site".
shemgwapo is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
<--- global RF. not another private server. and i think you if you played @ CM Rf you can migrate your character so that you won't start from scratch. *not really sure about this migrate stuff but that's what it said on their site".
yeah the stuff wont be transfered though, but i dont think many people will be going there , the stuff was the most important thing on the game , there is where you spent more time on it >.>
R0m3 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
you needed screen shots to prove that it was your char. Personally it think that is stupid since i could just send in some1 else screens, or take from other server. But yea..i dont know how it will work out anyway...i heard talking about you should get a basic pack of gear depending on your chars lvl. Wait and see i guess...
Kalle12345 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalle12345 View Post
you needed screen shots to prove that it was your char. Personally it think that is stupid since i could just send in some1 else screens, or take from other server. But yea..i dont know how it will work out anyway...i heard talking about you should get a basic pack of gear depending on your chars lvl. Wait and see i guess...
yeah , i doubt the will recovery the chars , but anyone that played long time on retail i dont think the will grind all over again..
R0m3 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0m3 View Post
yeah , i doubt the will recovery the chars , but anyone that played long time on retail i dont think the will grind all over again..
Nothing will be transfered to any normal server, there will be an extra event server where the people can get on with their old CM stuff or just start anew from the normal servers, by the way might be that the rates will be only half of what they were on CM, yes you read right twice aslong till you get to 50 and get all your gear.


Xenostar is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.