Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ask]highligthed item

Discussion on [ask]highligthed item within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ask]highligthed item

anyone know how to make a red highlighted item become normal item??

here is the example

[IMG][/IMG]

u see, red highligthed items at 1st line and normal at bottom line
its not about changing nation code since all of the item is for all nation
so can anyone help?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2008, 15:59   #2

--BUMPED--

7 hours no one answer ^^
Old 10/22/2008, 11:24   #3

why is that red?
and why do you want to make it normal?
Old 10/22/2008, 11:38   #4

those red items are unusable
so i want to make it usable (make it normal)
Old 10/22/2008, 12:50   #5

oh oh, i know the answer to this one!

you had the item in your bank, then switched races without emptying you bank right???

well if this is the case your screwed, i had that problem once, had to contact the GM and they said that the would save my current character, i had to delete my ppl then make the race i was before, get the stuff outta my bank, then contact the GM again and they restored my current account. it worked, but i was lucky that all of that only took about 1 hour, but with that info you should get the idea of what needs to be done.

[Edit] why are you saving low lvl items anyway????
Old 10/24/2008, 05:12   #6

is there any way without GM help to do this??
cause everything here is about hcaking game right??
Old 10/24/2008, 11:33   #7

hmmm
If it is server sided it is impassible but if not, you need edit item.edf and hotswap
Old 10/24/2008, 16:08   #8

yeah, you can do it without a GM's help, heres how:

1. edit the item. edf file, then hotswap them and sell them

2. delete your current character and make one that you were using when you put the items in your bank, get them out and use them.

I think you need to give us a little more info on what you have done before anymore advice can be given. like.... if you were bell and then went to cora and had the items in your bank, or if you bought the items from someone, got them from auction house, or just explain what you have done to get them where they are now. as of right now, everyone is just guessing on what you have done to get them without really knowing any hard info on how you did that, only you know and that leaves the rest of us to assume what the problem is and take a guess at how to solve you problem. if you took you computer to the shop and said it wont boot, they will ask you what you did. so my question is

What did you do to get them ????

untill you answer this question, no more help can be given
Old 10/24/2008, 17:25   #9

ok
im trying to do cross nation transferring item using banker

the idea was from RYL where you can get item in bank that stored before deleting all characters then create a new character at another race

first i create a new account then make a character, open bank account then store some item inside
then delete the character and make a new one at another race
the bank account is already open at your new race
the item still inside but gold and money doesnt
but the item is become like that pic above

i've trying all i can in CE (never using any hex editor or wpe before T_T)
but still cant get the project done

did anyone trying this before?
if this really works this may can help a lot people who want to trans thier good item to another race
Old 10/24/2008, 23:11   #10

ok, thats better, you will have to scan the name of the weapon in your CE then look for the address without all the FFFFFFFFFFF. when you find the right one, you will find the lvl, and race requirements all together. kinda like this (example) 01 02 03 00 00 05 06

you have to change the RACE requirement then HOTSWAP it. then badda bing your done

if you look in the other section there are a few threads that can explain this a little better to you if you still need help finding exact things.

you MUST hotswap the item, if hotswapping has been disabled then your outta luck

hope this helps.
Old 12/05/2008, 12:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan72389 View Post
ok, thats better, you will have to scan the name of the weapon in your CE then look for the address without all the FFFFFFFFFFF. when you find the right one, you will find the lvl, and race requirements all together. kinda like this (example) 01 02 03 00 00 05 06

you have to change the RACE requirement then HOTSWAP it. then badda bing your done

if you look in the other section there are a few threads that can explain this a little better to you if you still need help finding exact things.

you MUST hotswap the item, if hotswapping has been disabled then your outta luck

hope this helps.
hey nathan,

i kinda have same problem. although playing in one of private server wherein you can make 3 different charcters in one account.
wat i would like to ask is if ever my accre account have a cora perfect elems, 30/30 and store it in the storage and log out and log in the cora charcter but if i try to use it, the highlighted items cannot be clicked or wat...so a hint or tip on what to do...
Old 12/06/2008, 02:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhawk777 View Post
hey nathan,

i kinda have same problem. although playing in one of private server wherein you can make 3 different charcters in one account.
wat i would like to ask is if ever my accre account have a cora perfect elems, 30/30 and store it in the storage and log out and log in the cora charcter but if i try to use it, the highlighted items cannot be clicked or wat...so a hint or tip on what to do...
ok... first thing first
this method is for CE only
1. Scan your weapon (ex: Intense Missile Launcher)
2. browse the memory region that represents your weapon
3. find this address [FF FF BB]
change BB
80 = bell
42 = acc
i forgot the cora thingy..

Note: dont edit your edf coz youl use CE evrytime you use your other character happy cheating
Old 12/06/2008, 03:17   #13

if im not mistaken 72 is for cora.
Old 12/07/2008, 12:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
ok... first thing first
this method is for CE only
1. Scan your weapon (ex: Intense Missile Launcher)
2. browse the memory region that represents your weapon
3. find this address [FF FF BB]
change BB
80 = bell
42 = acc
i forgot the cora thingy..

Note: dont edit your edf coz youl use CE evrytime you use your other character happy cheating
playfooting,
so i have to scan the items that is highlighted in the storage?? meaning the items that was stored by my accre charcter i.e cora perfect elems? and after logging in my cora charcter just edit that ff ff Bb thing??
ok will try this and hope it works,,, great idea though

btw the cora is 80 and belato is 70-72

thanks
Old 12/08/2008, 02:56   #15

lol... havent playing RF since my favorite character was banned last week...
just try it... it will surely work