Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YaRFOB

Discussion on YaRFOB within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question YaRFOB

Can anyone teach me this YaRFOB for my speed hack cuz...when im attacking the monster some attack are not working and its look like lag..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
YaRFOB V2.0S RFO Bot
03/19/2018 - RF Online - 27 Replies
Get YarFOB V2.0S from here! YaRFOB V2.0S with "memory hack" enabled. have fun. :) For the tutorial: just search for YaRFOB V1.5MH. it's the same thing. The new thing is: you can use the hotkeys to go underground, over caves or just stay in the air. Find out your self what else you can do with it.
YaRFOB V1.15MH
05/22/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
does anyone knows a direct link for YaRFOB V1.15MH kindly share please.. i've trying to browse and search the web.. i just cant find it. >.<
Help me with YaRFoB
05/14/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
can somebody plz help me on how to use YARFOB? i've been trying to use this b'coz i want to do Laucher attack hack but my prob is it doesn't seem to work.. what should i do? when should i turn it on? do i activate if before or after getting addresses or after logging in the game? what settings should i use? Your help will be greatly appreciated...