Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corites unite!!

Discussion on Corites unite!! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corites unite!!

ive read nearly all the posts on this particular portion of the website and i must say almost 90% of the post are for accretians..

i hope u help us corites to battle d launcher ASPD (30x-300x)
like showing us guides or hints to maximize also our race specialty (animi)

no flames pls corites lets help each other we are battered at our servers and i think we should also try to fight back..

i play RFoPH cora

Peace!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eden/Unleash Unite
03/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
We have a new website for our server.... We also added a few more games to our belt.. we now have Eden(EO) Unleash 2 servers (CO) Flyff ZO Lineage2 (coming up)
Vietanmese 9dragons Server 7 unite
06/20/2009 - 9Dragons - 33 Replies
anybody english speaking people on server 7 write there names below and we could create a band
LET's UNITE FOR A HAPPY GAMING...
08/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
ei people, why wont you guys post a best server and let all of us play on that server so that we can enjoy and have fun... i tried so many server,just one thing i noticed thats lacking, lacks of player. Post here the server if u want, and the population so that we can try it.:mofo:
Scammers unite!
05/18/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Trust me when Im saying that Im a professional in gathering account information for quite a bunch of onlinegames. This results in -> Gold -> Items -> Accounts -> Characters -> More stuff not to be mentioned here Now Im looking for mates since it becomes a more serious business taking more of my time. I need:
All Banned Members...Unite?
01/24/2007 - Eudemons Online - 7 Replies
I'm looking for all of people who got banned that want to start new with me on Sydney...if you want just tell me and I'll PM you with my IGN and we can get started :D This thread brought to you by... Pure Boredom!!!! EDIT: Actually, the invitation is open to anybody. I need some help leveling my 'oob.