Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For all PoA players

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For all PoA players

PoA Game Masters Response

Think before you cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Kira View Post
I am stating this again so that none of you can say you were not warned or did not have the chance. Once IP banning goes into use, it quite possibly be a short amount of time before your entire respective country is banned piece by piece (cafe by cafe).

So I urge any and all of you who are playing in an internet cafe to tell the owners to more closely monitor their computers, to remove all hacking software from their computers, and to impliment ways to prevent hacking software from being used in the future. Additionally, watch your fellow PoA cafe gamers. If you see them hacking or bug abusing write down their name and PM a GM on these forums so we know who to watch. This is all in addition to taking what ever evidence you can in game of such hacking and/or abuse. If you see such actions and do nothing, then morally you are just as much in fault as they are and have no right to complain about the end result.

Once again please head this advice and work on this. If you choose not to, then please do not come and complain that your cafe's IP was banned. Once an IP is banned it will probably be hard to prove it is worthwhile unbanning.

Thank You.