Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraotKing View Post
here's another hint

there's another way to do this w/o placing an armor on the acc slot

so you'd get the damage + aspd

change the armor's aspd value

remember that the armor determines ur char's aspd delay

just find that value and change it to 0

happy hunting

nice!!!! so meaning even the armor attack delay is change still the server determines the attack delay even you change it with damage???
and wat row adn column must i change to 0???

ill try it now!! Thanks!

Old   #77

Ok here's a fkcing Hints!

To other CE Users in RFOnline!

CE User Ethics!

Sorry bout this but the topic is really not about Taking Max Damage but about the Ethics of using this kind of program.
To all Leechers and Loosers like me. I know im ONE of the Readers or more likely LEECHERS. What I mean is If we face another Player who is using this Hack pls dont even YELL the name of the player or Report to the GM or Shouting by ALL CHAT. It's like you dont want any Competence to other players who will soon be killing spree all the PB. But if we See or faced them pls DONT YELL or TELL to the other players. RESPECT! just RESPECT is all I want. Because WE know you and I are just fukcing leechers here. Though we know other players who really discovered this Hack. But All I want is the ETHICS of being respectfull to other COMRADE HACKER PLAYER.

The Dont's:
DONT KILL
DONT KILL STEAL
DONT YELL
DONT TELL
JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.
ALL IS RESPECT TO EVERYBODY!
JUST BE COOL!

EVERYBODY WHAT'S TO ATTAIN GOOD ELEMENTALS BUT STILL WE MUST NOT ABUSE AND GIVE WAY TO OTHER PEOPLE!

Old   #78

sobra sobra n nga ung binibigay s inyu hinanda n nga ung pagkain gus2 nyu pa isubo pa s inyu amf.....maghanap nmn kyu ung hindi tanong ng tanong...
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by monro24 View Post
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM for those who wanted to ask question about it!

Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!!

To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX (Acree/Cora) | Xenos (Cora)

leave your character name and ill PM you in the game! REGARDS to all.... cencya na pina delete na ni Crossfade e!! cya sisishin nyo!!! whahaha!!!

hahaha insecure lang cla tol kaya nila pina delete......hheheheh

cheat pinag dadamot ta3.........

ok lnag yan tol d naman nila madadala sa hukay yan......

ung mga walang ala sa Cheat PM na kau para d kau lugi sa game..... hehehe

Old   #80

halo tol>>para kay boraotking and monro . . . .na add ko ung special effects sa wepon and armor...alam nu na un...ing 5000% inc attack . . .ung ignore damage...dodge inc..alam nu un...na swap ko...lumaki damage pero akit ala effect . .anu ba dapat gawin dun...na try ko na freeze ala effect. ?????? sayang eh
Old   #81

panu ba ma lvl down ung RSK.... kac im 47 pa wen im hotswap sa slot ng ring/ammu error kac ung lvl gap pa po. meron bang address ung RSK para ma lvl down?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsv12 View Post
panu ba ma lvl down ung RSK.... kac im 47 pa wen im hotswap sa slot ng ring/ammu error kac ung lvl gap pa po. meron bang address ung RSK para ma lvl down?
meron.... search mo yung RSK.. may makikita ka dun 32 FF FF .... 32 change it to 00 or 01
Old   #83

whoa...
i ges i dont understand anything from ur discussions XD
Old   #84

hey guys,, u have any ideas on where will I get damage hack or speed hack for bellato MAU's.. it its unfair that only accretians will enjoy this privilege
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeruXD View Post
whoa...
maybe your form africa?? hekhekhek! uncivili****
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeruXD View Post
whoa...
they're speaking in my language (philippine language,tagalog,filipino.)
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by acguz View Post
halo tol>>para kay boraotking and monro . . . .na add ko ung special effects sa wepon and armor...alam nu na un...ing 5000% inc attack . . .ung ignore damage...dodge inc..alam nu un...na swap ko...lumaki damage pero akit ala effect . .anu ba dapat gawin dun...na try ko na freeze ala effect. ?????? sayang eh
twag jan " client-sided ".
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbloodz View Post
LOL.... The 100x-200x speed doesnt work in 2.1.6 patch...
Is that true ?

plz ans me
Old   #89

meron.... search mo yung RSK.. may makikita ka dun 32 FF FF .... 32 change it to 00 or 01
[QUOTE]...

Tnx. i figure out na.

But ung maka eqiup ka ng akeron or hora weapons kahit dkapa lvl 50 anu address ko e edit.
coz, i think gagawa cguro ako new char. ko kac ginagamit ko ung main accnt baka ma banned ako, sakit cguro ma band un ang hirap mag pa lvl then PS mo pa.
Old   #90

[quote=joelsv12;1385875]meron.... search mo yung RSK.. may makikita ka dun 32 FF FF .... 32 change it to 00 or 01
Quote:

Tnx. i figure out na.

But ung maka eqiup ka ng akeron or hora weapons kahit dkapa lvl 50 anu address ko e edit.
coz, i think gagawa cguro ako new char. ko kac ginagamit ko ung main accnt baka ma banned ako, sakit cguro ma band un ang hirap mag pa lvl then PS mo pa.
EASY... search mo yung weapon na gusto mo...

1. search weapon ex Intense Hora Akeron Launcher

2. look for the code that represents the weapon..(ganun din sa RSK) 32 02 FF 21 FF 00 00 00 A8 08 <<<--- 32 02 and 21 change it to "00" "A8 08" <<<-- change it to "00 00"(represents attack speed)