Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Damage Guide pls Share! T_T

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Damage Guide pls Share! T_T

Anyone out there @ available time pls share ur guide damage hack 30x,70x or 100x. im taking up 4weeks now for that but still i can't got it. i need little tips for a guide to make easy for me to find. anyone can read read this or makes a reply for this. ty ahead.

sorry for bad english T_T

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsv12 View Post
Anyone out there @ available time pls share ur guide damage hack 30x,70x or 100x. im taking up 4weeks now for that but still i can't got it. i need little tips for a guide to make easy for me to find. anyone can read read this or makes a reply for this. ty ahead.

sorry for bad english T_T
well, I think better not to log in here for the next days to come cause I am sure people will shout and curse you to death as leechers, this is not a hack that should be advertise or even given.

peace out

Old   #3

yup dats correct and its better 2 find it yourself 4 you will know the value of hardwork