Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Basic Tier-Speed Load Skill

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basic Tier-Speed Load Skill

Ok hers my prob we all know that speed load is required for the attack speed hack to work.So lets say the server im playing on has disabled this skill its missing from the skill list-so iw have allrdy tryed scanning in CE getting the speed load hex-es and copyed it on to another skill w00t that did was just change the skill name and description but had no actuall effect..
If you have any ideas just point me to them coz i have read the forum and saw that some ppl are good to when it comes to skills i my self havent rly tinkerd whit any of this since i never before needet it... i do have a few ideas its possible il decript the skill.edf file and take a look in there or try and get wpe up and running record a basic skill and try to tinker whit those hexes...basicly what im asking here is anyone thats good whit skills modification can tell me if what i am trying to achive is evan remotly possible or should i just give up on it-a hint here or there would be appreciated..ty 4 your time enjoy

Old   #2

not sure though.but they cant remove (i think) speed load skill.,they can just hide it in another file i.e RF_online.bin. not sure though just a conclusion.

Old   #3

dude, if u know how to enable forbidden skill like fainting, i'm sure u'll know how to re-enable the speed load
Old   #4

your talking about warzone51 am i right **** hacker

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysin View Post
dude, if u know how to enable forbidden skill like fainting, i'm sure u'll know how to re-enable the speed load
hmm it doesnt sound that simple as copy/pasting...first off all the usuall edf decrypter i was using till now doesnt seem to want to decrypt the file looks like they changed the algorithm+ the bin file is a mess!but all in its time no hurry on it. ill attach the skill/item file if any 1 wanna take a crack at it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananasas7 View Post
your talking about warzone51 am i right **** hacker
comming from a dude whos on a cheating site!you fail....=)
Attached Files
File Type: zip SkillForce.zip (80.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: zip Item.zip (5.28 MB, 35 views)
Old   #6

try to use WPE to buff speed load.
Old   #7

use the method for supporter buffs... i.e. change the send of another skill into the id for speed load

or maybe just restore the forceskill.edf file?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
use the method for supporter buffs... i.e. change the send of another skill into the id for speed load
or maybe just restore the forceskill.edf file?
yea its exzactly what i was thinking on doing next but first gotta get wpe up and running so it wont be detected=)

about the .edf for some reason my usuall edf decrypter doesnt want to decryt it weard indeed...
Old   #9

i played qt another server and have the same problem here, but they r not hide the skill, but we cant use coz everytime we use it said not enough FP to cast the skill, and FYI its a PVP server mean PT r GMed and FP not less then 1k for lvl 50.
i have try to change it to zero (0) but still not enough FP. any idea?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by juned View Post
i played qt another server and have the same problem here, but they r not hide the skill, but we cant use coz everytime we use it said not enough FP to cast the skill, and FYI its a PVP server mean PT r GMed and FP not less then 1k for lvl 50.
i have try to change it to zero (0) but still not enough FP. any idea?
well if ya ask me you can try and equip fp/sp increesing elementals on your amus/hs and ammunition slots to increese your fp output but i am 100% sure they have increesed the fp cost for it to like 9999999!

Got a follow up question to my previous questions about wpe packet recording we know we need to change the fift byte to get a diffrent buff!but since the skill is disabled i cannot get the id for speed load buff!so any 1 knows to w00t i have to change the fift byte?ty