Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hide tut on leechers

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
i love how u guys say don't give any tut to leechers because they might ruin the game..well news flash unless u learn hex and anything related in college u guys were leechers once too until someone put up a topic about "how to" then u practice and master it but are not willing to share...lets give hints.. o yea thts a smart way around the system except if u had the ACT( standard test's if u dont noe wht tht is) and instead of a full test question i gave u a "clue" i wanna c u get a 5 outta 36 ******....

Old   #17

lolz..does my last hint isnt a close idea enough? its a crash server hint..technetos learned it already.
btw, i learned some cheats from others but hard cheats, you must not give them the actual step by step tut, you can be a leecher for small time cheats, if you know what i mean..although cheat is the same as any cheats but (we're all cheaters) but imagine if everyone knows how to server crash or other forbidden cheats what will happen to the server we're playing, some common sense @ afflictedfury @ deo001 @ hard2name..

well i posted a complete tut of how to crash server (step by step) on other site but i deleted it after 1day..

back to my hint..scanning this and that and equiping this and that is a big hint enough to crash server..so for noobs go create a new thread and ask how to do what you want cheat.
this thread is actually not for noob flamers..

learn b4 you post, make a new thread for asking..im the one asking here, its my thread for asking something.

are you a baby to be spoon feed? or just a brainless ****** to be feed by a baby?

closed thread plox..my question is answered..TY

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymayvs View Post
lolz..does my last hint isnt a close idea enough? its a crash server hint..technetos learned it already.
btw, i learned some cheats from others but hard cheats, you must not give them the actual step by step tut, you can be a leecher for small time cheats, if you know what i mean..although cheat is the same as any cheats but (we're all cheaters) but imagine if everyone knows how to server crash or other forbidden cheats what will happen to the server we're playing, some common sense @ afflictedfury @ deo001 @ hard2name..

well i posted a complete tut of how to crash server (step by step) on other site but i deleted it after 1day..

back to my hint..scanning this and that and equiping this and that is a big hint enough to crash server..so for noobs go create a new thread and ask how to do what you want cheat.
this thread is actually not for noob flamers..

learn b4 you post, make a new thread for asking..im the one asking here, its my thread for asking something.

are you a baby to be spoon feed? or just a brainless faggot to be feed by a baby?

closed thread plox..my question is answered..TY
dude honestly i dont give a shit about server crash but i refuse to believe that i get shit when it come to dmg hack when u were here to learn the crap from other ppl and they answers and i dont need to b spoon feed but if i gave u machinary on oo lets say how to build a jet ur telling me tht u can do it with hint without step by step...lol spoon feed whn u dont noe much about a topic its good to noe tht the wrld is willing to share knowledge... fair enough u can cheat but when its my turn then the phrase "do u noe wht would happen if everyone got forrbiden cheats.." if its soo forbidden then y do u noe it... cause u learned it from other ppl..u didnt come up with this hacks( i mean all of them)...
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictedfury View Post
dude honestly i dont give a shit about server crash but i refuse to believe that i get shit when it come to dmg hack when u were here to learn the crap from other ppl and they answers and i dont need to b spoon feed but if i gave u machinary on oo lets say how to build a jet ur telling me tht u can do it with hint without step by step...lol spoon feed whn u dont noe much about a topic its good to noe tht the wrld is willing to share knowledge... fair enough u can cheat but when its my turn then the phrase "do u noe wht would happen if everyone got forrbiden cheats.." if its soo forbidden then y do u noe it... cause u learned it from other ppl..u didnt come up with this hacks( i mean all of them)...
lolz..straighten up your english first..

call a moderator here and ask him why did he delete my complete tut on how to crash a server...its a rule here now for forbidden cheats FYI..and if you dont damn care about this.... well, why are you posting in this thread???

and can you get a complete tut how to server crash?why did you say so that i just learned it from ppl here? lol, i learned it accidentally for editing a files and not intended to do it..btw, pls dont compare me to yourself, its really annoying to be compared to someone DUMB like you.

ps. if you really dont give a sht on this, why do i see your comment here.LOLZ

another ps. i write the credits to all who created the cheat if ever i copy it to post in other forum..btw im from another forum and sharing the cheats from there to here WITH CREDITS if ever i copied it..

last ps. hey go to school and study your subjects not cheats..or you'll grew up as DUMB as you are now. I MEAN ALL OF IT

EDIT: oh, you're a newbie here...trying to stole some of the works of the ppl here? just give credits you noob