Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q: How can i make an ASK permanent in Accessory slot??

Discussion on Q: How can i make an ASK permanent in Accessory slot?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Q: How can i make an ASK permanent in Accessory slot??

Hi guys i've managed to put 2 ASk in my accessory slot, d problem is i have a poor DSL provider. So When i log back in the game the ASk's that i placed in the accessory slot is gone. I'm just wondrin if i can make it permanent using HEX. it's not a problem for me buying ASK's but now i'm using 2 pcs +5 Mercy boots which in my server costs a LOT!!! If any of you guys are also having the same problem, we can share ideas on how to make this cheat PERFECT! any help would be kindly appreciated.. more power to you guys!

PS..

I know someone's gonna say "USE THE *** **** SEARCH BUTTON" and fyi it's not there!

btw i'm playing in calix server RFph Level 47 gunner^_^
Old 07/22/2008, 15:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboom View Post
Hi guys i've managed to put 2 ASk in my accessory slot, d problem is i have a poor DSL provider. So When i log back in the game the ASk's that i placed in the accessory slot is gone. I'm just wondrin if i can make it permanent using HEX. it's not a problem for me buying ASK's but now i'm using 2 pcs +5 Mercy boots which in my server costs a LOT!!! If any of you guys are also having the same problem, we can share ideas on how to make this cheat PERFECT! any help would be kindly appreciated.. more power to you guys!

PS..

I know someone's gonna say "USE THE *** **** SEARCH BUTTON" and fyi it's not there!

btw i'm playing in calix server RFph Level 47 gunner^_^
There isnt a way to make it permanent I guess cause once you log off the server recognizeses the Kit as non Ring/Amu and deletes'em, not to sure about that though. You could try to change the item.edf so that the Kits would always be 09/0A (cant shoot then though and I dont know if they wont be deleted that way) same goes for the boots ( but then the boots on your shoe slot might get deleted^^) even though I dont really think that'll work. Best is just to get the Kits/Shoes off the wrong slots before you log off(well I never dc so I dont have that problem).
But well there seems to be someone who solved that problem ask him.( if that above doesnt work).
Old 07/22/2008, 15:49   #3

anyone?
Old 07/22/2008, 15:52   #4

@ Xenostar

aw 2 bad for me! I guess i'm just gonna apply for a better DSL provider.

Thanks anywayz.^^
Old 07/23/2008, 03:03   #5

Oh noh!! the ASK accessory wont work anymore in RFO-PH! T_T Anyone can figure this out? I've tried a lot of codes still it wont work.. ****!
Old 07/23/2008, 04:15   #6

yes edit the item.edf so that when you log out the SK will be still in the amu slot
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2008, 05:11   #7

@play are u sure the Siege kit place in amu/ring will not be gone...
Old 07/23/2008, 05:20   #8

yup tried it in server RFph,NG,Revolution

and ohh btw you still need to hotswap the RSK...

Note: the item will not vanish if thats what you mean... just dont go to places like elan that dont have Bankers..

try it hope i helped
Old 07/23/2008, 06:57   #9

hmm returning the code back to normal before you log out doesnt seem to work for me. so what i do is i sell the SK to the npc everytime before i log out and just buy a new one before i do it again.
Old 07/23/2008, 08:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
yup tried it in server RFph,NG,Revolution

and ohh btw you still need to hotswap the RSK...

Note: the item will not vanish if thats what you mean... just dont go to places like elan that dont have Bankers..

try it hope i helped
should i change the value to 09 or 0A in edf_tool? to permanently put my SK in amu slot? ive tried that but when i logout may ASK vanished.. can you elaborate more further? thanks.
Old 07/23/2008, 09:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
yes edit the item.edf so that when you log out the SK will be still in the amu slot
sir have you tried to put ASK's in the Amulet Slot? I've been editing the item.edf for quite some time and still i can't manage to keep the items when i log out.
Old 07/23/2008, 13:46   #12

okay so if there's no other way to make it permanent..how bout getting the item back after loosing it?? I've once read an article(TUT) on how to retrieve items after a disconnection by using CE..can anyone point me at the right direction??? hehe
Old 07/24/2008, 02:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboom View Post
sir have you tried to put ASK's in the Amulet Slot? I've been editing the item.edf for quite some time and still i can't manage to keep the items when i log out.
i actualy PUT my Advanced Attack ephocal Siege kit also know as RSK in my amu slot..... try using CE first then if you see the right value edit your item.edf file have fun cheating
Old 07/24/2008, 12:05   #14

****!!! RF indo was protected by any cheat engine

OMG,,, without cheat my character was died...

help me please.... how to use cheat again???

rename EHSvc.dll to psapi.dll and rename psapi.dll to EHSvc.dll ??? thats bullsh*t.... ERROR ... please help me ..... please....

thanks....
Old 07/24/2008, 22:52   #15

ive been using CE for quite sometime now... but still having some problems using hex editor to edit item.edf...