Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100x damage for lau

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100x damage for lau

Why every person i talked to doesn't want to give any hints on how this things work. Im already freaked on how this things work and im taking this thing seriously for almost 4 weeks but still it's a failure. And all those i'd ask only says "figure it out". I know im new here and not good in MATH especially in numbers ( im a nurse) oh my.. the episode 1 in RFph is ending soon and yet i havent figure this thing out.. maybe somone can help me. Either post it in here or send me a PMs

thanks a lot and more power

regard,
angelica

Old   #2

how about ASPD?

here try to find it..hehe

A8 08
A4 07
80 3D(or 3F now i got confused)
E9 ##
ikaw na bahala sa iba

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by occulttime View Post
Why every person i talked to doesn't want to give any hints on how this things work. Im already freaked on how this things work and im taking this thing seriously for almost 4 weeks but still it's a failure. And all those i'd ask only says "figure it out". I know im new here and not good in MATH especially in numbers ( im a nurse) oh my.. the episode 1 in RFph is ending soon and yet i havent figure this thing out.. maybe somone can help me. Either post it in here or send me a PMs

regard,
angelica
well to be honest mahirap talaga ung 100Xdamage (until now hndi ko pa maasikaso kasi nagaaral dn ako)

atkspd hack madali lang which is different from 100X damage(meaning 100% damage??)

pwede mo gawin atm magequip k ng 4 na BSK which will give you 240%atk addition and then sabayan mo ng x70lau speed hack = pawnage
Old   #4

with CE and WPE = ownage

o btw cute... we that your a nurse coz f your avatar and not to metion your friendster .............pawnage

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by occulttime View Post

regard,
angelica
you dont need to use a girl avatar to beg. xD
Old   #6

@solidliquid

your absolutely right in there no need to use a girl LOL
Old   #7

Quote:
you dont need to use a girl avatar to beg. xD
Quote:
your absolutely right in there no need to use a girl LOL
for both of you.. you're out of topic to discus this NONSENSE thing. if you happen to contirbute something GOOD well speak up.. but if none.. dont need your reply or even your thinking of who am i. i know my self than yours..

oh BTW, did i mention BEGGING? please clear me up please will yah

Quote:
well to be honest mahirap talaga ung 100Xdamage (until now hndi ko pa maasikaso kasi nagaaral dn ako)

atkspd hack madali lang which is different from 100X damage(meaning 100% damage??)

pwede mo gawin atm magequip k ng 4 na BSK which will give you 240%atk addition and then sabayan mo ng x70lau speed hack = pawnage
regarding this thing, i'd already searched the deepest thread that i can see just to know how to equip BSK ( RSK i guess) on amu or HS. Maybe someone can help me out how to tuto this.

Thanks for the replies..

BUMP
Old   #8

again and again... try and try until you.... hhhehehe and experiment. And try to use *SEARCH BUTTON* hehhee. Thats how i learned everything.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,555
you can do it bro.. ako nga sobrang b0b0 na pero nagawa ko parin.. haayyzzz 2 weeks of sleepless nights din yun, and nakakatuwa pag ikaw mismo nakaka discover, kaya ngayon isa na ako sa nakikipag unahan sa pag BH, any area.. ehehehe.. medyo abuso mode muna ako contra sa Sig ko =)

dahil... ma papatch na yan!!
Old   #10

maybe you're right k9crwo.. but the problem is I need a HINT on what should i do.. i cant work on my things withou any idea on what should i do..

BTW, what am I? boy or girl? (girl i guess) what do you think? >.>
Old   #11

dami hints d2. search lng bro.. ^^ sana wag k lng calix. dami n kaaway sa BH.. btw nurse din aq.
Old   #12

i have try it, but still never got right value, the clue is only real striker, not a xjob striker.. hope u got it...
Old   #13

regarding this thing, i'd already searched the deepest thread that i can see just to know how to equip BSK ( RSK i guess) on amu or HS. Maybe someone can help me out how to tuto this.

Thanks for the replies..

BUMP[/QUOTE]

PM me maybe i could help u about that(ASK equipping).
Old   #14

u can do 10x Dmg putting the A8 08 to 00 00 and freeze the 80 in 2 bytes and the 3F in 2bytes ..... to 80 put 200 if u want to aquid the launcher more faster and 3F to 65 for more shoot.
Old   #15

^ will try this out