Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Damage Increase!.. Client side?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation About Damage Increase!.. Client side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerselman View Post
i cant tell the right code cause it is about the dmg of launcher you have try the codes after A8 08 before FF FF FF's.
skip the 00 00 00 's cause they dont have value so focus on decimal numbers like A4 , 04 , 09
means change a value and check the dmg of the launcher. when you find the min dmg which is before max dmg go 4 numbers right and you will find the max dmg..

example: 00 00 00 00 0B 11 04 00 00 11 09 f4 (04 is the min dmg and 09 is the max dmg)

buuuut , it is possible to get DC if you type a wrong value. as i said before you can get about extra 2k dmg but it is not stable.
I found this one on another thread... And I cant find any of this address A4, 04, 09 in my Launcher Address...

But I got to manage my weapon damage Increase in my status and the attack damage of my Launcher went up...

It up around 128k-128k min and high dmg on my Launcher
and in my status up to 45k-45k..

But my damage still about 1k-2k with AB....

Does the damage really a client side?

I got I think 10x atkspd and I cant Kill a PB!... ^_^

Old   #2

why does knowone ever wanna reply on me? did i do anything wrong in this forum?...

Im newbie here... But not A licher...

Still cant find anyone to talk with..

Old   #3

128k minimum? whoa thats something, so does that mean you can kill an ab with just 1 hit?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsauce View Post
128k minimum? whoa thats something, so does that mean you can kill an ab with just 1 hit?
acctually that's why I still keep asking here!..

now I got that 128k min from my launcher.. it was written in my launcher attack.. but my damage wont change still the same....

Old   #5

I've got same case with you xhined for some reason it says that on my weapon and my general attack is like 30k min and 40k max but the damage is still the same
Old   #6

hmm... i'm not much into CE... what i'm doing is to edit the main Item.edf... i managed to edit the weapon of my intense cannon to 20k min and 45k max.. but sad to say it's really client sided...

but your idea gave me a hint.. that if i use my method and applied it on CE maybe it would work out...

here's a little help for you guys to figure it out..

first get the min and max damage of your weapon (it's on decimal right?)
then using a calculator try to convert it to hex then...
scan your weapon and find there a value that matches your converted hex..then try editing it..
e.g.
(damage of a certain weapon)
2300 - 4200
in hex 2300 is 8FC or 08 FC or FC 08 (any of these combinations is the min damage of your weapon)

4200 in hex is 10 68 or 68 10

so guys i hope i helped you.. ima try this idea later..
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbon View Post
hmm... i'm not much into CE... what i'm doing is to edit the main Item.edf... i managed to edit the weapon of my intense cannon to 20k min and 45k max.. but sad to say it's really client sided...

but your idea gave me a hint.. that if i use my method and applied it on CE maybe it would work out...

here's a little help for you guys to figure it out..

first get the min and max damage of your weapon (it's on decimal right?)
then using a calculator try to convert it to hex then...
scan your weapon and find there a value that matches your converted hex..then try editing it..
e.g.
(damage of a certain weapon)
2300 - 4200
in hex 2300 is 8FC or 08 FC or FC 08 (any of these combinations is the min damage of your weapon)

4200 in hex is 10 68 or 68 10

so guys i hope i helped you.. ima try this idea later..
Sad to say but thats what xhined did, and its clients side you cant edit it that way I did the same and im stuck at that point also T_T

There was one guy who posted an image about the DAMAGE hack but i was too late to save the image if you or anyone who has that image please PM me the link I'll be glad to share with you after i got it...

So far chars damage out put is just enough to kill one on one HQ and settlement PBs, i have no idea on how to do the one hit kill but im working on it.
Old   #8

yep me too too last ;\ if someone have please send me
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by akopaasa View Post
Sad to say but thats what xhined did, and its clients side you cant edit it that way I did the same and im stuck at that point also T_T

There was one guy who posted an image about the DAMAGE hack but i was too late to save the image if you or anyone who has that image please PM me the link I'll be glad to share with you after i got it...

So far chars damage out put is just enough to kill one on one HQ and settlement PBs, i have no idea on how to do the one hit kill but im working on it.
no.. i think what xhined did is the example given by omerselam which is:
Quote:
example: 00 00 00 00 0B 11 04 00 00 11 09 f4 (04 is the min dmg and 09 is the max dmg)
and this is just an example not a real scan...
Old   #10

i tried it too how to change dmg launcher............. is like omerselman say .. but i got only the max dmg of IDFL , the normal was 08 ..i changed it to 09 and gave to my launcher 2x dmg but was the same dmg to ABX....

maybe try on upgraded weapons
Old   #11

I have done this already.. and I think it's client sided.. Did someone already manage to fix this? ^_^
Old   #12

hmmm.. i don't know but i think the one that should be modified is the value that gives extra damage to weapons... example when an akeron is upgraded to +5Ignorant it will give XX% on all attacks... that XX% i think is the that we should modify...

just my 2 cents
Old   #13

Im stock in this prob...

Old   #14

any cheat for vran online (private server)