Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NEWEST HACK DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Still working on it... I hope I can complete the puzzle.

Old   #182

Nifty trick IMHO... If you figure out how to make your client-sided hax server-sided WITHOUT getting banned then welcome to the club...

Old   #183

whooooo! what a long thread this have been ^_^

i've been reading and most of the members are really amazed of this hack but since most of them is still on the process of completing this very unique hack of yours.

i'll say thanks to you and hope that RF will still be ONLINE for long time ^^
Old   #184

nice 1 sir.. im gonna try it!! ^_^

any hint how to find the add of the siege kit mastery buff?

Old   #185

sa totoo lang matagal ko ng tinigil tong pa eeksperimento ng cheat mga months na rin siguro ngayon binasa ko ulit to hanggang ngayon wala paring makaka kuha?? medyo mahirap talag to nagawa ko ng mag dupe ng dalawang bag na jetpack pero pag iniskan mo yun parin ibig sabihin hindi sya dumami at npa sinubukan ko baguhin ang slot address ay na ddc ako pag inalis mo naman ang pagkaka frost ng value sa pocket ma ddc ka rin sinubukan ko syang ibenta na bebenta naman pero nung i log ko ko ulit nabenta nga yung originl na item e di nawala yung item pag trinade ko naman na ti trade yung original na item at nawawala yung mga duped at pag trinade mo ng sabay sabay ay ma ddc ka pag trade mo ng pangalawang item ibig sa bihin yung dupe at yung original ay di pede pagsamahin at dahil lahat yon ay original yung unang madadampot mo ay yung original
at pag i nunfrost mo yung pocket slot nagiging picture lang yung item di mo madadampot naka dikit sa slot whahahahahaha ang gulo ampota

kailangn ko pa ng clue sa 10 11 12
Old   #186

@TUPE: Same tayo ng result pre. Indi pwede iduplicate ung address ng item, kc pag pag copy-phaste mo lang sya sa iba slot, magiging clickable nga ung item pero pag na click mo na ung isa mapapansin mo ung iba item indi na rin clickable, kc para sa server 1 pa rin ung item na un kc same address pa rin. Now to make this thing work, indi pwedeng copy-phaste-freez lang ng address, kailangang mag generate ka rin ng new address na gaya ng ginagawa ng server pag mag purchase ka ng item sa mga shops.

Para ma gawa mo i2, try mo mag simulate ng mag buy ng 2 same item sa shop. Kunwari 100 HP pots. Mapapansin mo same item and diff slot sila pero ang item address nila pag tinignan mo sa CE ay mag kaiba.

Tingin ko ung TS hanggang dyan lang rin, kaya nya siguro post i2 para dumami ang nag eexperimento at makakuha sya ng tip/idea sa mga posters para mabuo nya rin hehehe...
Old   #187

oo nga ung steps 10-12 lang kulang ko 1 bag ang loots ko pero wala ako magawa sa mga ito naddc nga ako minsan minsan eh
Old   #188

SHYET MEN!! 1 month na di ko pa rin nakuha!
grabe to!
pag i change ko lng ang values ng ibang item..di ko ma click yung orig..tae nmn..>.<
Old   #189

duping items is not to good since you can banned in a glitchof an eye.in the coming patch dupe items can be delted and the weilder of the items can be banned
Old   #190

Mmmm, just cant help myself thinking of leaving this thread.. I never replied to any PM's/posts for quite some time now for 2 reasons. First, I gave hints with regards to my hacks. I even share them with some most trusted ones. Unfortunately, there are some who unlocked the secret of my hacks owned them. What i mean is, there are people already selling "greatest dmg" and "dupe" using my method and thought that they themselves discovered it. How rude! tsk tsk. I already have my own "blacklist" who leech and sell hacks, not only in this site but including other rf cheat sites. I'll straight to the point, I still give hints on other hacks, but i wont reply to any questions from pm's and posts. What i'll be posting will be fixed. I'd still want to help thos who helped themselves. Now, for the 2nd reason.. I'm working hard to finish my project. It is so called "RF CHEAT MANAGER". It is my own program. I was working with this for 5 months. Now its done. I'm just doing some modifications/adjustments/finishing touches with it. Sad to say that it will only work on RfPH and POA since these are the only servers i add. Please give me the lists of your RF servers so that I may add it. I will release it soon. All will have a 7 days free trial. Its not for free. I'll release it soon in this site with some screenies and its mod.
Old   #191

How can we purchase toe cheat manager thing and how much would it cost??
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by juljaigev11 View Post
Mmmm, just cant help myself thinking of leaving this thread.. I never replied to any PM's/posts for quite some time now for 2 reasons. First, I gave hints with regards to my hacks. I even share them with some most trusted ones. Unfortunately, there are some who unlocked the secret of my hacks owned them. What i mean is, there are people already selling "greatest dmg" and "dupe" using my method and thought that they themselves discovered it. How rude! tsk tsk. I already have my own "blacklist" who leech and sell hacks, not only in this site but including other rf cheat sites. I'll straight to the point, I still give hints on other hacks, but i wont reply to any questions from pm's and posts. What i'll be posting will be fixed. I'd still want to help thos who helped themselves. Now, for the 2nd reason.. I'm working hard to finish my project. It is so called "RF CHEAT MANAGER". It is my own program. I was working with this for 5 months. Now its done. I'm just doing some modifications/adjustments/finishing touches with it. Sad to say that it will only work on RfPH and POA since these are the only servers i add. Please give me the lists of your RF servers so that I may add it. I will release it soon. All will have a 7 days free trial. Its not for free. I'll release it soon in this site with some screenies and its mod.
Wow, really cool. I have try your Dupe method and until know I can not solved it eventough get some helped from AlamNa. I try it at Indonesian Official Server. Still need more time to solved it.
Old   #193

client side
Old   #194

@juljaigev11:

I've been trying this thing for more than a month. I already found out how to dupe the item but the result is it's still client-sided. Can you atleast give us just 1 more hint on how the item can be recognized by the server? Just an itsy-bitsy hint will do so that we can go on with hope on sovling this thing coz right now, I think there are many of us stuck with the client-sided dupe part. We can create multiple copies of the item on each empty slots of 1 bag but when you click 1 of those items, the other items becomes unclickable because the server recognize only 1 valid item address. I think its a fact that you cant just copy-paste-freez the item-address from slot1 to slot2 coz only one of them becomes valid.

Thanks in advanced...
Old   #195

NEWEST HACK DISCOVERY! MINE ONLY <=== this should be the name of the thread!