Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thank you for taking that down.

Discussion on Thank you for taking that down. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for taking that down.

Those topics whoever posted the GM accounts on whatever RF server that was.
Old 06/26/2008, 21:01   #2

SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING CLEANLY ON THAT SERVER.. PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO TRASH RFO SERVERS, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! IT WILL KILL THE SERVER THAT WE ARE PLAYING!
Old 06/27/2008, 07:14   #3

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung551 View Post
SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING CLEANLY ON THAT SERVER.. PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO TRASH RFO SERVERS, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! IT WILL KILL THE SERVER THAT WE ARE PLAYING!

F**K YOU BOY!!!! STOP CLEANING UR OWN FEET! SMELL MINE!!!!

THATS WHY UR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR HERE TO FIND CHEAT!!! CHEAT = RUINING OF GAME!!!! SO WHAT NOW HUH!?!?!
Old 06/27/2008, 14:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhowgz View Post

F**K YOU BOY!!!! STOP CLEANING UR OWN FEET! SMELL MINE!!!!

THATS WHY UR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR HERE TO FIND CHEAT!!! CHEAT = RUINING OF GAME!!!! SO WHAT NOW HUH!?!?!
**** off man....ur just another cry baby who happen to be lost because of those other noobs that pretend to be strong....even we make cheats for RF
we don't use hacks or cheats to ruin a game assh*le....

whats the use of hacks/exploits/bugs(or cheats) if the game is ruined and the game closes?

probably useless cause you can't use it anymore....

UR HERE TO FIND CHEAT!!! CHEAT = RUINING OF GAME!!!!

and with this quote your another noob who came crying here cause you can't stay or follow the flow of the game...and if your just going to spam on like this post maybe you should just quit....you should get banned from posting here because of that quote.....

we don't hack where it will probably ruin the game cause we know our own limits of using hacks...keep that in mind
Closed Thread