Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Finally the dodge hack [not-tut]

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
i think i have an idea how its done.. =)

i just hope im right lol

Old   #122

OMG, i figured it out..Dont worry i will not distribute it..Wahahaha...LOL!!

Old   #123

This dodge hack is certainly not made with CE coz i even manage to make my dodge upto 1million+ still the mobs can hit me. Tho, on pvp mostly only animus and aoe thing can hit me. I guess the main clue he gave was that the dodge was only meant for bellato.

You can equipped ur ammunitions with elems if you want and knows how to do it.

I guess only he who knows about it and to the one he shared it. I hope he can share it to me too for sure no one will know about it no not from me. FYI... If you put an elems on the Ammunition ur dodge status won't increase. If you log-out it will go to it's right place (if it's a boots you'll lose it.) So as if you wear +5 boots in head,body,leg,arm,shoes you'll be a walking naked because the server will only recognize 1 and only 1 shoes. Even Adding dodge on your armors or making the favors to mercy will increase your dodge or making the armors elementals. it's all client side. But there is one clue I saw just right now. If it's only meant for bellato then i'm right about what i saw in his SS.

Either what he showed us is true or not. I guess he's not gonna share it to someone else. Except me. Hihihihihi.

I'm working hard on the dodge hack but if it's about SQL injection then i can't make it.
Old   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
This dodge hack is certainly not made with CE coz i even manage to make my dodge upto 1million+ still the mobs can hit me. Tho, on pvp mostly only animus and aoe thing can hit me. I guess the main clue he gave was that the dodge was only meant for bellato.

You can equipped ur ammunitions with elems if you want and knows how to do it.

I guess only he who knows about it and to the one he shared it. I hope he can share it to me too for sure no one will know about it no not from me. FYI... If you put an elems on the Ammunition ur dodge status won't increase. If you log-out it will go to it's right place (if it's a boots you'll lose it.) So as if you wear +5 boots in head,body,leg,arm,shoes you'll be a walking naked because the server will only recognize 1 and only 1 shoes. Even Adding dodge on your armors or making the favors to mercy will increase your dodge or making the armors elementals. it's all client side. But there is one clue I saw just right now. If it's only meant for bellato then i'm right about what i saw in his SS.

Either what he showed us is true or not. I guess he's not gonna share it to someone else. Except me. Hihihihihi.

I'm working hard on the dodge hack but if it's about SQL injection then i can't make it.
yes the clue was the agility buff or the eye of the beast skill of berks .... why is it he block the 9th slot in his number keys, the amunition slots and one of the amulet slots ???? ODDD....

BTW.... i bet this dont work on bellato mystics or spec's coz they dont have the berks skill on them

Old   #125

Did anyone figure this out yet or has it been released yet?
Old   #126

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
nice potion usage lol
4 screens almost 100 pots lol
well, u cant dodge AOE ^_^
Old   #127

LoL ur radar shows ur still on Bellato HQ.. Lmao~!
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
nice potion usage lol
4 screens almost 100 pots lol
well, u cant dodge AOE ^_^
You can dodge AOE if it's from monsters.
Old   #129

i Noticed his avg. def power.. 2k? no ups in armors?
Old   #130

if his dodge is in 2k only then maybe zereke was right.. mercy on his armors not favor nor anything ...

--
and yeah ur radar says ur in bellato hq...wtf ?!?!waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old   #131

GM weakness really hurts...gud thing i only experience lvl 6
Old   #132

in his pic he's avg. def. power is 336 because he has GM weakness cast by a mob. Look closely to the radar it says "Bellato HQ" man you are trying to make a name in this FORUM. I've been working a lot in Dodge Hack i did almost everything to increase my dodge. At 551 dodge even mobs on bm/outcast cant hit you w/ or w/o armors but u consume pots as seen in your inventory. If you manage to make the dodge 551 i made mine at 70million. Still client side So as urs. You said it's only meant for bellato because you have +4 boots 45+30buffs+15beasteye+120elems including those in your ammo's tho it won't show on your status info. Ur total dodge is 211 over all. not 551. U've just edited ur armor effects making you lose 30 aiming and gain 300 more dodge which happens to be client sided on my server i don't know if editing armor effects works on your server but not in RFoPH. By editing aiming to dodge and changing them to c8 42 it will add 100 dodge to the effects of ur armors.
Dodge hack is not existing atm. But u can increase ur dodge. dodge +7 boots 100+80 elems + 40 elems on accessory + 30evasion + 30 agility + 15 beast eye(as ur class skill) giving you a ranger a total of 296 dodge max. for melee it will be 266 dodge.
This goes for all race since you can use Beast Eye AS UR CLASS SKILL making you lose some other class skill u have.

Is there anyone else working on dodge hack.. Please PM hopefully we can come up with a real one. AND not to be shared in public. Thanks..
Old   #133

is there any dodge hack for acc?

plz sir make also dodge hack for the acc? plz
Old   #134

can i know how did u do dat? hehe share...^_^
Old   #135

its fake or edit char in his private server