Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any cheats about jades?

Discussion on Any cheats about jades? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any cheats about jades?

well, do you think is there any cheat possibilites about jades? like editing its date or any other way? if there is any you know but you dont wanna share talk me via pm i may share smthn not public yet too.
Old 08/06/2008, 02:31   #2

someone here knows it.
Old 08/06/2008, 06:48   #3

its client side.. jades will expire exactly on the date cos its registered on the server.. but I hope someone can help you..
Old 08/12/2008, 20:28   #4

just want to let you know, that you can have rented items forever.

i only tested it on HSK elemental (it's normally expired after one and half hour), but it should be worked on rented jades too.

don't ask me how to do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make your Leon Pieces,Armor Ability Reavers,Jades and Projectiles TRADABLE!!
02/03/2009 - RF Online - 37 Replies
100% Working of RFph. Tested and Proven. Here is the link, download it from here and Extract to datatable: _http://rapidshare.com/files/113414278/all_item_t radable_sellable.rar Trade Leon Pieces from your friends to make Leon Weapons and Armor Ability Reavers and makes Type-C Armor combination easily. I also made Legacy Blade Tradedable. Also Projectiles from Cash Shop is Tradable. ^_^ credits to accorbell of rfc**** i just thought some of you may need this...
Lucky Jades (Gambling? what gambling? you mean upgrading?)
05/15/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
What the hell do lucky jades do? Hard facts, not "I think" please. Im a crafter and im having a really hard time making level 50 armor (im level 50 btw), so could this help me?
Modifying jades, Is it possible?
04/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to modify items such as the experience jades? Has anyone even considered it? I'd like to discuss it here.
jades meteors
01/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I would want that jades of dis city look like has meteors on the ground. Why can I do? Thanks