Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% success upgrade (this is not a guide)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlamNa View Post
Well, My research came up with +2 no fail... Although I got really weird results with +3 and +4 on intense weapon... Gems disappearing and stuff...
Care to share a hint or two?

Old   #47

there is a way to get them to +5 without losing the item upgrades when u log out im almost done with it just looking some stuff already , ill give atleast some hints to get it without the item upgrades get lost ..

Old   #48

in WPE i try resend packet but ive notice that the packet i was send is like just pressing the upgrade button. i wonder if i can upgrade using.. nahhh, i just try it myself tonight. i hate leeching.. hehe
Old   #49

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrixcool View Post
I'd rather go forth Upgrade success than damage hack...

my sentiments exactly. too bad a lot of players don't think like this. they always want to take the easy and fastest way out.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoy06 View Post
my sentiments exactly. too bad a lot of players don't think like this. they always want to take the easy and fastest way out.
Well yea is a bit more safe the 100% upgrades , who will belive you that you 1 shot a tmau having a +4 DFT or a 4+ 55 weapon lol..
Old   #51

On pRF the upgrading is serversided AFAIK...

On some talics the success/fail packets are fixed while on others it's encoded with random(?) offsets and is giving WPE a hard time catching them. I'm using a block/modify method.

So far the best upgrade is +5 intense using tier 3 gems. Attributable to pure luck

+2 intense w/o any gems can be done on some talics but not all. The talics sometimes get removed from your inventory (if you've got them stacked there) once you log out, sometimes it doesn't remove the talics. Meaning if I only had 1 talic in my inventory that's what's going to get upgraded and I won't lose any talics. I guess it's the item's "safe" upgrade range that allows this method. Beyond that range the packets just get weird on me. I've had epic fails even with tier 3 and tier 4 gem sets.

Had to do a lot of farming to do this experiment... Sadly my results remain inconclusive.

So far: failure but no talic wipe and item destruction on certain talic/item combinations... I'm basically safe on Rank 4 upgrades on intense and rank 5 upgrades on normal... I lose talics/gems but i don't lose the upgrades or the items on the aforementioned upgrade levels

For those of you who know that particular set of packets I'm talking about, you've probably gone through this experience already.
Old   #52

So far I've managed to move up the "safe" range by 1 level.

I don't get item destruction or wipes on +5 upgrades on normal items and +4 upgrades on intense items...

WPE is da bomb!
Old   #53

umm i have an idea why not use CE and find the success rate of the gems and edit it???like a LG success rate would become == EG success rate ^_^
Old   #54

I have idea.But you must have own server.Run WPE.Star logging packets.Try update with t1 tier (you have failure) the type gm command %*** hand .Then see this packets.
P.s. sorry for my english
Old   #55

that idea has already discussed long ago. the thread title is "Share or Not Share...."

But as far as i follow that thread.... the conclusion is :
From +1 to +4 The packet which sent to server are SAME !!! (with the same talic and gems)
Old   #56

...yeah!...thnx dude!
Old   #57

nice one!! Thanks for the info!!
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlamNa View Post
On pRF the upgrading is serversided AFAIK...

On some talics the success/fail packets are fixed while on others it's encoded with random(?) offsets and is giving WPE a hard time catching them. I'm using a block/modify method.

So far the best upgrade is +5 intense using tier 3 gems. Attributable to pure luck

+2 intense w/o any gems can be done on some talics but not all. The talics sometimes get removed from your inventory (if you've got them stacked there) once you log out, sometimes it doesn't remove the talics. Meaning if I only had 1 talic in my inventory that's what's going to get upgraded and I won't lose any talics. I guess it's the item's "safe" upgrade range that allows this method. Beyond that range the packets just get weird on me. I've had epic fails even with tier 3 and tier 4 gem sets.

Had to do a lot of farming to do this experiment... Sadly my results remain inconclusive.

So far: failure but no talic wipe and item destruction on certain talic/item combinations... I'm basically safe on Rank 4 upgrades on intense and rank 5 upgrades on normal... I lose talics/gems but i don't lose the upgrades or the items on the aforementioned upgrade levels

For those of you who know that particular set of packets I'm talking about, you've probably gone through this experience already.
yup.. u said it bro.. packets keep on changing. I tried to experiment on upgrading using EG on a +1 weapon and recording the packet and then trying it out. The server is the one that sends out the packets to change the item on the upgrader and reset the details on the upgrader to the new rank. this is what i am looking into now. Also, I noticed that there are other packets that does not change in doing the experiment and it is exactly equal to 5, I'm assuming that this is the gems and talics that I used for upgrading. Im planning on resending this packet to trick the server into thinking that I am actually using these gems even though there are no gems and talics that is placed anymore. Still trying this out so I cannot conclude on what will happen next. ^^
Old   #59

i think someone mentioned in the "share or not to share" thread that you can actually fool the server into thinking you're using the right talics to save resources. I have alot of ideas regarding this one. i did manage to upgrade to +4 normal gloves but i forgot what i did. Ran out of resources after that. This cheat is so expensive ahahaah. akocmikee please add me in YM. thanks. BTW, the upgrades i made was premanent.

@akocmikee

dude, i did notice that there was no confirmation on ur upgrades. I just saw 1 success. If you can add me in YM. I want to clarify some things regarding your process. See if we could exchange ideas and perfect this hack. Thanks
Old   #60

btw, i don't like the damage hack. I'd rather go with a discreet hack such as this one wherein damage hack will get you banned for sure. From the words that guy said, he's not a responsible hacker. Sad to say.