Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

HOW TO HACK RF-ID GAME GUARD ???

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Talking HOW TO HACK RF-ID GAME GUARD ???

If Any one know how to hack rf-id game guard Post Here



br3w0x is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 17
why do you need to do this?


wahehe15 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
I think to put the edited item.edf ^^
Well, to much leecher in RF-ID, i think you must search it by yourself.

Just a great clue for you, using copy paste files at the right time ^^
That can be done.
de_kilo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 226
I haven't found any to bypass RFID gameguard.

@de kilo
Pls PM me which file do you mean....I have tried the older version


broer is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_kilo View Post
I think to put the edited item.edf ^^
Well, to much leecher in RF-ID, i think you must search it by yourself.

Just a great clue for you, using copy paste files at the right time ^^
That can be done.
yap...almost certainly he wanna put the edited item.edf
I was do the same thing with an "auto patch" as a result

hmm...copy & paste files ? the clue seems like a puzzle
mind you gimme some more clue pls ? through pm is better thx.
Kuntul is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntul View Post
yap...almost certainly he wanna put the edited item.edf
I was do the same thing with an "auto patch" as a result

hmm...copy & paste files ? the clue seems like a puzzle
mind you gimme some more clue pls ? through pm is better thx.
Well here's another clue.

Timing no.1 :
If you paste the edited files before run the rf_online.bin it will automatically patch with the new original files. (failed)

Timing no.2 :
If you paste the edited files after you playing rf online, the files will not working cause the rf_online.bin has already read the original one. (failed)

If you paste the edited file between the two timing above, that will not work cause the original file still be readed by rf.exe or rf_online.bin, so will said error cause the file still in used or protected.

BUT, there is timing between no.1 and no.2 when rf.exe and rf_online.bin not read and used the file (blank spot). That's the right time to paste the edited file.

This blank spot will appear about 1-2 minutes.

You can trial n error to find that blank spot. After you know when u should paste the files, you don't need any other program to hack the patch.

I hope after you know the timing you not tell to anybody who's playing RF indo. Just using it by your self so it will not increase the leecher who's ruin the game.

I'm happy to post fake cheat website in nyit-nyit ^^
several people use that cheat without reading carefully.
de_kilo is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 5
nice one...thanks
balley_rinna is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 7
i recall of swapping file name...

But hardly remembered which file to swap file name....

I think it post on the older thread....
ylwong is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_kilo View Post
Well here's another clue.

Timing no.1 :
If you paste the edited files before run the rf_online.bin it will automatically patch with the new original files. (failed)

Timing no.2 :
If you paste the edited files after you playing rf online, the files will not working cause the rf_online.bin has already read the original one. (failed)

If you paste the edited file between the two timing above, that will not work cause the original file still be readed by rf.exe or rf_online.bin, so will said error cause the file still in used or protected.

BUT, there is timing between no.1 and no.2 when rf.exe and rf_online.bin not read and used the file (blank spot). That's the right time to paste the edited file.

This blank spot will appear about 1-2 minutes.

You can trial n error to find that blank spot. After you know when u should paste the files, you don't need any other program to hack the patch.

I hope after you know the timing you not tell to anybody who's playing RF indo. Just using it by your self so it will not increase the leecher who's ruin the game.

I'm happy to post fake cheat website in nyit-nyit ^^
several people use that cheat without reading carefully.
you give the clue btw
botix is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Yes, that's what i do. I give the clue but not the right time. For some leecher, they only want to know the right time. This clue will give they a trial anyway (to make their brain stop disappearing ^^)
de_kilo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
why u want to bypass rf id gameguard? what cheat u want to use at RF id ? i think some cheats has been fixed ==a
1cekzz is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 50
item.edf can't use in RFOid...
when I try Pot Hack using CE, It didn't work...

but when using Item.edf the result "error berhubungan dengan potion #"
same result with using CE...
Tee Jay is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cekzz View Post
why u want to bypass rf id gameguard? what cheat u want to use at RF id ? i think some cheats has been fixed ==a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Jay View Post
item.edf can't use in RFOid...
when I try Pot Hack using CE, It didn't work...

but when using Item.edf the result "error berhubungan dengan potion #"
same result with using CE...
yes some cheats has been fixed like the pot hack

but edited item.edf useful for make you easier playing RF. Especially for the cheat that using CE.

Some cheat that i still know that u can use in RF Id :

- Using any race amulet and ring (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)

- Using Higher LV or PT weapon (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)

- 10x damage (for some TUT you need search your weapon and change some hex, so you don't need this step after editing item.edf)

- You can using 2 new skills that another player can't use like inquery for seeing other player using hide force (u don't need spiritualist anymore to see hidden player)

etc....

So if you want to ruin this game and make you easier in playing this game, just use this method
de_kilo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
hohohoho give us the clue plz nyahahahahah
life is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_kilo View Post
Well here's another clue.

Timing no.1 :
If you paste the edited files before run the rf_online.bin it will automatically patch with the new original files. (failed)

Timing no.2 :
If you paste the edited files after you playing rf online, the files will not working cause the rf_online.bin has already read the original one. (failed)

If you paste the edited file between the two timing above, that will not work cause the original file still be readed by rf.exe or rf_online.bin, so will said error cause the file still in used or protected.

BUT, there is timing between no.1 and no.2 when rf.exe and rf_online.bin not read and used the file (blank spot). That's the right time to paste the edited file.

This blank spot will appear about 1-2 minutes.

You can trial n error to find that blank spot. After you know when u should paste the files, you don't need any other program to hack the patch.

I hope after you know the timing you not tell to anybody who's playing RF indo. Just using it by your self so it will not increase the leecher who's ruin the game.

I'm happy to post fake cheat website in nyit-nyit ^^
several people use that cheat without reading carefully.
Don't be so lazy to read and search. It's makes you more like a leecher to me.


de_kilo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[HINT] Game Guard BYPASS!! ANY GAME GUARD!!
I need someone who could decrypt the GrandChase.ini............. and also GrandChaseph.ini So that i could emulate my own gameguard...
22 Replies - Grand Chase
Bypass Game Guard.. all hack undetect
let's. . . . give all hack undetected.. bypass all game guard..... post your knowledge and let's help each other.... Mr. Hacker...
8 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
Game Guard Bypass. .all hack undetected..
all hackz help us to baypass game guard for all hack and cheat will undetected... let's enjoy hacking. . . . all hack is FREE. . . . . ...
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
need l2 c4 game guard hack
like in topic :) someone have it ?
0 Replies - Lineage 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.