Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EDF and RAR files attached

Discussion on EDF and RAR files attached within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EDF and RAR files attached

hi guys....ahm, dont tell me that im one of them (the spoonfeeders) but i really dont understand this....i have done hacks using WPE and CE....but editing EDF files nor the attached EDF files we got here in the forum.,, i cant open/operate them because its a RAR file., i got WINRAR and RAR cracker....but te 2 programs dont open them., i also google up and look for EDF tool..but i cant really find them, pls tell me whats im missing? huhuh pls help guys...

thnx in advance...
Old 05/27/2008, 05:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try to search this key word in google
EDF Editor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC]Connection Problem(Video Attached)
09/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Forum, I Am Having Some Real Sh*t Going On While Connecting To Zszc I've Installed The Original Client From Primary Gaming Forums And Applied Latest Patch(ver1.681) Then Just When I Put Id&Pass This Shows Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7SzDEm262s Any Suggestion Would Be A Great Help.. Thanks
All Attached files and links must have a scan report.
11/30/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
To Prevent Members and Leechers from virus, trojan, malware, worms, etc. all files and links must have a scan report before posting.. without doing so,your post will be closed, link and attached file/s will be removed and a warning/infraction will be issued to the violator.. in this case, we will protect everyone from hackers who wants to ruin not only our account but also our expensive Computer.. cheers and God bless!