Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[**************]View hidden blocks

Discussion on [**************]View hidden blocks within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/22/2008, 13:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Well, i have been playing with dom inspector for a while, but still no succes. Why? I have unsderstood a bit how it works, i searched for examples of CSS hidden blocks, but still no success. As far as i know, even a hidden block would occup a space in the forum. So there should be a blank space where the hidden block should be, if they dont use the display = none sentence, but in the post there is no blank space nor the display=none sentece, so the hidden block is not being sent to us.
It could be that in the scripts there is one who decided if the hidden block is sent or not, so now i will try downloading the js and try to modify it in order to see the hidden blocks. Pls, if i am wrong tell me so i wont waste my time, i have exams now and not much time to spend on this xD

Thx

Edit: well, in the js scripts there is nothing usefull. Im getting tired xDD. This really works?
Old 05/22/2008, 14:38   #47

maybe it's just use a smple php script to hide the block, something like :

Code:
if( your_post >= required_post ){
    //Show the hidden block here
}else{
    //Show the message that you need required amount of post to view the content
}
if that way is used, then there's no way we can see he hidden content. oh yeah try insert the clue given by TS in google, you'll find something

the problem is, i can't find any element that have visibility: hidden
Old 05/22/2008, 20:49   #48

Well, the hint gived by qqqpp is a javascript sentence. editBlock is the object, and style.visibility his property. If you write this sentence in a javascript then it would chnage the editBlock property visibility to visible.
I guess editBlock is the editXXXX div element of the posts, where XXXX is the number of the post, which you can see by using DI.

The problem i changed this property to visible manually, with no results.
The only think i can try now is to put this sentence in one of the javascripts of the post and hope that works, but i have no hope on this at all xD.

Srry if you cant understand what i wrote, my english isn't very good.
Old 05/23/2008, 03:41   #49

Yes... have you googled the clue of the TS ??

you'll find an exact word and how it worked (that edit block thingy).

Quote:
The problem i changed this property to visible manually, with no results.
Of course you'll got nothing by changing it's property to Visible, because this element is already visible.
Old 05/23/2008, 14:25   #50

Only a few questions more xD.
1. Did you do it only using DI? No other program?

2. editBlock is a real id or only something like theblockiwanttoedit.style.visibility....?

3. albert said css scripts are important, but how can i edit those? I can change the source of the javascript file and redirect it to my own javascript, but then i get an error of vbulletind saying im not allowed to do that.

4. Yes, i have googled, and i am reading about css, scripts, and such things, but still dont get it.

5. Am i the only one interested in this? Or it is so easy no one needs to ask how to do it?

Im not asking to the solution directly ( of course if you want you can tell me, but pls explain me too what is happening, i want to understand). I am really lost now xDD
Old 05/24/2008, 04:17   #51

based on DI, no element was hidden in the page. The only rule that contain visibility hidden only a float clearing element, that's used to clear a float.
Old 05/24/2008, 10:45   #52

@minori did you succes in this cheat?

Im pretty sure the site dont use CSS scripts to hide the blocks, cause in all examples and manuals i read, even something hidden and with display none will have its text in the web source code. If im wrong then probably this hack is far above my knowledges, so unless a tut is posted i wont achieve it.xD

Btw, if the one who did the web has made rudokop too, i think he would have protected his site against such type of things. I mean, he has probably used a server side script wish would evaluate your posts and then decide if he sent you the hidden block or not.

So, till someone more says this cheat works, i wont work on it anymore.
Old 05/24/2008, 11:02   #53

how about greasemonkey???
Old 05/24/2008, 11:15   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchan View Post
and what program do u need to change it? wpe? XD
Lol XD
Old 05/24/2008, 11:32   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrillao View Post
@minori did you succes in this cheat?

Im pretty sure the site dont use CSS scripts to hide the blocks, cause in all examples and manuals i read, even something hidden and with display none will have its text in the web source code. If im wrong then probably this hack is far above my knowledges, so unless a tut is posted i wont achieve it.xD

Btw, if the one who did the web has made rudokop too, i think he would have protected his site against such type of things. I mean, he has probably used a server side script wish would evaluate your posts and then decide if he sent you the hidden block or not.

So, till someone more says this cheat works, i wont work on it anymore.
yes i agree all forum threads are most likely run by SS Script, the processing is done in the server then pass the processed script to the client. brutforce maybe.

BTW, most BBC are made from javascript/SQL. so there you go.
Old 05/25/2008, 03:42   #56

Because of unexpected crisis in the server i play, RFOPH. This script will

never be released. Mods, please close this thread.
Old 05/25/2008, 04:07   #57

agreed..
and oh btw, thanks for your decision not to release..
that's the least we could do not to ruin official servers.

peace~
Old 05/27/2008, 05:14   #58

please close and delete
Old 05/27/2008, 06:05   #59

yeah close and delete -_-.
Old 05/27/2008, 11:24   #60

what so special about rf-cheat website "hidden block",actualy they have the same cheat in cheat in this forum, nothing special thou, thats what i see! this forum always the first then they have it after that.and many cheat is not fully working it's only client side! i am very dissapointed when see the hidden block in that website! and try it my self, it's not very worthed, i don't know about your rf client or another PS, i try it with RFOID Many cheats is not working just client side!