Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass for CM version of RF online

Discussion on bypass for CM version of RF online within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bypass for CM version of RF online

First of all.. I tried all bypass versions listed in other posts..

.. I just cant get it to work for the europe and american CM version .
Works all fine on private servers..

Can someone plz help me ?
Old 05/19/2008, 10:00   #2

Do u need a bypass for CM version? i never did
Old 05/19/2008, 10:40   #3

when I dont use a bypass i always get file forgery message.. no matter what ***.edf file I change values in..

.. I followed the tutorial step by step to make shure I didnt miss s.th. but I always get the forgery message when I want to select server.

when I try to log in again.. the patcher downloads the item.edf and replaces what I changed.

any clues ? hints ? tips ? tricks ?

tried it the whole night now.. donīt seem to get it to work.

Iīm pretty shure CM uses something similar to hackshield or gameguard..
Old 05/19/2008, 12:57   #4

i have a fair idea where r u going wrong

After you finish EnCrypting, make sure you rename it correctly "Item.edf" , NOT "item.edf" or "Item"

1 reason why your might be download the patch again is because the patcher doesn't detect the Item.edf in your folders

GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2008, 14:56   #5

.. the filename was correct..

I downloaded multipatcher from *********.. now I dont get the forgery file message anymore..

but anyways.. thx for your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me Cracked version and Bypass
12/18/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
I dont Speak so Much English (Neither German), SomeBody Can Tell me How To get cracked version of S4 League by Carcaras and How I get the Bypass of He :D... Some Links?... PV?? Please.. all the hack posts requires of thats Files Atee KaiSerBacter Lima - Peru Thanxx
New HS-Bypass for US-Version (01.07.2009)
08/09/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Download RHS-Bypass.rar only if you have HackShield EMU running as background-service. How-To-Use: (US-Server) 1. Backup Requiem.exe (C:\Program Files\Requiem\System\Requiem.exe) 2. Copy this one over the original :cool: 3. Launch HackShield EMU (Not Public) :p 4. Start Updater 5. Click on "START" 6. Choose Requiem.exe in HackShield EMU 7. Launch Cheat Engine or an other cheating tool
HS Bypass [US server 12.127.0 version]
08/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
I was searchin the net for any available bypass for hackshield, but I didn't get lucky. So I was wondering if any of you guys can give a name for a UCE that is able to bypass HS for Requiem as of Jul-13-2009. I got some UCE for other games but it doesn't seem to be able to bypass HS. Kindly post your replies thank you. Edit: Found a way of hacking it without using hshield bypasser (i used another app but im not gonna share it since i think some people here aren't very cooperative) I...
Need bypass version 12.123.0 (229)
05/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Need new requiem hshield bypass for version 12.123.0 (229)
Is there a bypass for sg version>i really T_Tsad
04/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
sorry to ask again but sg player really need a bot and bypass even if its need to pay,i am from msia playing sg cabal so for you brothers that make bypass plz make one alot msia and sg player need it,i am very tired cause i need to work!!!!