Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can i increase my accessories?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can i increase my accessories?

I was wondering if I can lower the level requirements of a weapon could I possibly increase the effects of my accessories(amulets/rings). Like from 25 attack ring make it 100 attack ring or from 10 normal dodge amulet to 100 normal dodge amulet..

I'm newbie in CE.. I hope you guys can help me out.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
I was wondering if I can lower the level requirements of a weapon could I possibly increase the effects of my accessories(amulets/rings). Like from 25 attack ring make it 100 attack ring or from 10 normal dodge amulet to 100 normal dodge amulet..

I'm newbie in CE.. I hope you guys can help me out.
this might be possible, not sure though. might wanna wait for one of the better experts llike zereke to come along and check this out.

Old   #3

Working on it but i think it is server sided...
i tried editing the resistance of a specific bracer/ring tried to make it 100% resistance to fire,wind,earth,water but it does not work,,, just visuals.... if anyone makes another attempt on this idea,,, hope he releases it... for me, i already think its server sided..
just prove me wrong
Old   #4

Maybe we can use the "bank" for hot swapping this edited elems it may cheaT THE server like we did in lowering armor level

Old   #5

That was my point if we can lower the level requirements of a weapon i'm prety sure that increase the effects of an accessories is possible. I ask on my favorite expert here and he said it is possible but i think he is not sharing on me. So i brought up this topic hoping for someone to help me out.

PM ME if you have the idea. Thanks.
Old   #6

i think its not possible