Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello All

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
You are right teztament... As one of the rf addicts... it's sad to play the game especially during CW and there's a prize and ppooff a 1 hitter just becamse CB when the chip was still 3%. So irresponsible of their actions. They aren't thinking that they are playing along with the game community.

And yowy777 if you release such a devastating cheat as this make sure that it will only be shared to a "responsible cheater".
Hello, sorry to make u all waiting. As far as u guys knows i have a little boy and my career is taking a lot of time from me. I am finally back from my tour and the progress is 89%.

k to answer this i have already 25 persons in my list for the program. The program will autodelete and auto ban ip if it's detects 2 persons trying to log in with the same username. And i know the people who will get the program. I know they will not abuse it's power. And i have added more than 70 hacks for it. It has the option to make a copy of the character data into the user pc and edit it as you please. Then you can Inject it to sql with the program. It has a Log Delete Option(Means delete all in Logs with your username). Check sometime now the first page cause i will be putting more updates all the time.

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
Hello, sorry to make u all waiting. As far as u guys knows i have a little boy and my career is taking a lot of time from me. I am finally back from my tour and the progress is 89%.
Haha take your time^^.
Quote:
k to answer this i have already 25 persons in my list for the program. The program will autodelete and auto ban ip if it's detects 2 persons trying to log in with the same username. And i know the people who will get the program. I know they will not abuse it's power. And i have added more than 70 hacks for it. It has the option to make a copy of the character data into the user pc and edit it as you please. Then you can Inject it to sql with the program. It has a Log Delete Option(Means delete all in Logs with your username). Check sometime now the first page cause i will be putting more updates all the time.
Well its good you dont just release it to the public, as if it does what you say it would be to massive, well anyways still hoping that someday I'll get on your list back to work now, to help people and find new hacks <_<.

Old   #168

i hope im one of them XD
BTW yowy777 did you recieve my msg about using old giga client?
Old   #169

+1 to you crossfade

Leechers don't even know how to be discreet. Pretty disappointing. That's why its hard to give cheats. Simple questions, I would answer but they should work on it. My motto, do it first before asking question. If you're really stuck, that's the time you ask. I cheat because i want to help others. Beneficial in my part and to others as well. And not just me. Hope this serves as a guide for us. Know those persons whom you're going to give out cheats. And know them well.

@mallowz

please use the search button or just google. Pretty easy right?

Old   #170

Quote:

lolz i was kinda worried at you. i thought something happend bad to you XD.
Old   #171

yeah new updates

+1 to Xenathos yeah some leechers dont know hoe to be discreet.
Old   #172

whoaa

Quote:
Hello, sorry to make u all waiting. As far as u guys And i have added more than 70 hacks for it. It has the option to make a copy of the character data into the user pc and edit it as you please. Then you can Inject it to sql with the program. It has a Log Delete Option(Means delete all in Logs with your username). Check sometime now the first page cause i will be putting more updates all the time.
whoaaaa 70 hacks! can i have this as a birthday gift yowy777 please ahahahaha
Old   #173

pls dont spam on this thread
Old   #174

Weee.... An update!! woots!.. 89%! 11% more to go! woots!! GUD LUCK again!!
Old   #175

Quote:
nice.....can't wait to see ppl response when it's finish....
Old   #176

yowy777 kindly include me in the list. Thanks and Keep up the good work.
Old   #177

well im not looking forward to be in his list but..

all i can say is that better watch out for those noob leechers who always standby for cheats to be leeched again..
Old   #178

It won't be that easy to leech on yowy's program coz as he mentioned that only one account per person and unregistered/dual account will automatically be IP banned. ^,^ So no leech will happen.
Old   #179

nice for those who will be on the list

GODMODE ON !! ^^
Old   #180

I hope Im one of the premium user XD keep up the good work more power to elites

Thanks
1 User