Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Deny Jail from GM

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deny Jail from GM

When we get caught and such, it would be awsome to deny jail from GM.
I guess when GM warp you to jail, server sends a warp code to you.

I guess WPE is the right tool here. I couldnt find any "area/map codes" in CE at least.

Anyone with privat server could check if its possible to jam/disturbe the warp code from GM's?

** just for the show **

Old   #2

Actually... I'm not sure if thats the way it works.. cuz when i had a GM test char... I had to port myself to jail then use a GM code to port the char to me.

Old   #3

this is a bit off topic, well ive been ported by a gm to what they call the GM Land , its just above Cruel Moor, but its an official tournament.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by znukes View Post
this is a bit off topic, well ive been ported by a gm to what they call the GM Land , its just above Cruel Moor, but its an official tournament.
what do you mean abow?.. like in the sky? or somewhere at the side of the map.. - imma gonna warp myself there today

Old   #5

Jail? Are you pertaining to the floating icebergs in ether. I think I can get an character out of there. Use a fly hack...
Old   #6

do they actually JAIL a user caught bugging/hacking his way to the game? i think character deletion is just around the corner....
JAIL- does this mean u get banned temporarily for a specific amount of time/day/month???
Old   #7

take the example of warzone51 they do send the people to a specific location in ether. Like say 1 example my friend carma, one of the 1st 1 hit hackers in warzone51. His character was not deleted but simply was transported to a floating iceberg in ether.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
take the example of warzone51 they do send the people to a specific location in ether. Like say 1 example my friend carma, one of the 1st 1 hit hackers in warzone51. His character was not deleted but simply was transported to a floating iceberg in ether.
how long was he placed there? i saw that iceberg thingy ur describing i even saw the cage when we first select our character to play the one with ENTER/Creat/Next/Back/End that floating thing on the sky.
Old   #9

you are stuck on the iceberg untill you relog usualy.
Tho, when they first got you there and send you to iceberg to "sync" you, or clone you. its most likely to late so would be kewl if we could deny the teleport.

>.< haha today i lost 3x acc chars. they got ... deleeted
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
you are stuck on the iceberg untill you relog usualy.
Tho, when they first got you there and send you to iceberg to "sync" you, or clone you. its most likely to late so would be kewl if we could deny the teleport.

>.< haha today i lost 3x acc chars. they got ... deleeted
mind PM me what server u play in? lol i only got banned twice. so far no deletion
Old   #11

the easiest thing if you got stucked jailed in ETHER (like me =D)

1.just do the fly hack... you will be able to get back to the normal life
2. wait until the war comes... and just click the warp to Cragmine... and hooola, you released from the jail =D
Old   #12

It's SOOOO easy to unban a Person ^^. I will give method to people with 100+post.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
what do you mean abow?.. like in the sky? or somewhere at the side of the map.. - imma gonna warp myself there today
its just above cruel moor. they said that if we go near- to- falling at the side of the map we will die. dont know where exactly, but they said its above cruel moor.. its on rfph though.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
It's SOOOO easy to unban a Person ^^. I will give method to people with 100+post.
both official and private?
Old   #15

I will try the so called floating iceberg in ether and the land above Cruel Moor
Using Fly hack..