Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server log

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server log

I just got "taken" for inzane cheating.
But the player who saw me, didnt fraps or screenshot anything.

What info does the serverlog contain?

x,y,z cordinates/runspeed/damage/pothack/+4mining/what things you killd (etc pb's and lv59champs)?
or just trade/chat and important stats

^^ lvled from 49 %00 to 49 50% on 2hours in outcast land.
Server with 1x rates
haha, i even dont have more than 26def pt xD

Edit: and how easy is there for a Server Admin to find info in it?.. Like can he just scan for my name and see every detail for the last two weeks?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
I just got "taken" for inzane cheating.
But the player who saw me, didnt fraps or screenshot anything.

What info does the serverlog contain?

x,y,z cordinates/runspeed/damage/pothack/+4mining/what things you killd (etc pb's and lv59champs)?
or just trade/chat and important stats

^^ lvled from 49 %00 to 49 50% on 2hours in outcast land.
Server with 1x rates
haha, i even dont have more than 26def pt xD

Edit: and how easy is there for a Server Admin to find info in it?.. Like can he just scan for my name and see every detail for the last two weeks?
server logs can't tell whether your doing those hacks. they probably look in your char. or maybe when you got reported a gm may have been following you in stealth mode. (even if you had reveal/sight skill on, you still cant see the gm in stealth mode).

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
server logs can't tell whether your doing those hacks. they probably look in your char. or maybe when you got reported a gm may have been following you in stealth mode. (even if you had reveal/sight skill on, you still cant see the gm in stealth mode).
so, with other words, as long as i dont do any unusual for a few days from now.. im safe?

should i throw out most of the PB stuff i looted from bank to?

got like 40 iggys +100ish of all other talics
Old   #4

i have one question. when you are playing RF, will they be able to know your ip address? if i am doing multiclient, they will know right?

Old   #5

soul, what about computer shops? they only have 1 IP right? They're just connected to 1 main line via modem/router. Don't be afraid of dual clients. They can't trace it. And they won't know. It's just like having your own home network in 1 computer. ^_^
Old   #6

In cmrf the gm actually checked the players logs to see there last hit on pbs and the loot they get. They actually found out the locations/time that i was at during the past week and what and how many pbs i did and the loots i had. they deleted the items >.> and banned. Also the gms only check on u, if people send tickets on u. without a name they have nothing.
Old   #7

GM's in RFph are pretty lazy what do you think guys?
Old   #8

I'm A RFph Player,,
In Calix Server, the newly server, there are lots of hackers,
everywhere you can see hacker,,
but the GM's and VGD's are lazy, they don't know how to resolve the
problems encountering now in rf,
they just remove all PB's now.. So don't be afraid.
Old   #9

OK, Logs only contain Trades, Items buy - sell , Monsters and time you played. It also gets information from your folder NetLog when u log out about Third Party Programs. I tell this cause i am testing a server i am going to release soon. One to not let the server see your Third Party programs it's Delete all in NetLog Folder and copy Fresh files from a never used RF then LogOut. Use that method when u successfully enter the Game and when you finish. (ALL logs goes first to NetLog Folder then to the server) Repeat this Process if you do Massive Hacking . 18 hours a day Testing new hacks lol. Soon i will open a server To test Hacks. Will be EP2 Part1 Update 6. It will have HackShield and FireGuard. Try to bypass it ^^ i will not bann anybody from it. The link will be soon in my Signature.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10

ei yowy, mind giving me the links on where you got the files to setup your PS? Are you using boar and what client are you using?

I want to setup my own PS for testing purposes together with the new patch.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
OK, Logs only contain Trades, Items buy - sell , Monsters and time you played. It also gets information from your folder NetLog when u log out about Third Party Programs. I tell this cause i am testing a server i am going to release soon. One to not let the server see your Third Party programs it's Delete all in NetLog Folder and copy Fresh files from a never used RF then LogOut. Use that method when u successfully enter the Game and when you finish. (ALL logs goes first to NetLog Folder then to the server) Repeat this Process if you do Massive Hacking .
what if ur pc is running under deepfreeze? something program is it still necessary to do your tips?

sorry...still a noob.
Old   #12

@yowy

How does Netlog work again?

All Netlogs will be sent to server when your logging out? or when Entering RFOnline?
Old   #13

Both, when entering game and when loggin out.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Too bad I did not know that b4. Now I'll be banned, probably. Cmrfo now checks all logs.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyme View Post
what if ur pc is running under deepfreeze? something program is it still necessary to do your tips?

sorry...still a noob.

It still works