Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remove all buffs

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
^_^

Old   #47

Intro: You can only have a maximum of 8 Buffs in RF, and when you already have 8 buffs and you buff yourself with a 'new one', that 'new one' will not get any PT/Exp. Try it for yourself.

Example: (1)Precision, (2)Wild Rage, (3)Reach, (4)Rapid Reload, (5)Velocity, (6)Vista, (7)Adept and (8)Tempo. Let's say you use another buff (9th)Celerity, check your PT and you will see that Celerity didn't gain any Exp/PT.

This guide will make the TOP BUFF of your 8 buffs disappear so you can buff a 'new one' and that 'new one' will gain exp.

First: Buffs yourself with 8 (excluding Accuracy read the link above why). You need to have 8 buffs 'cause this will not work if you don't max your buffs to 8.

Second: Use that cheat (Accuracy - resulting to Archon/Race Buff) provided by ilac213 via wpe. Again thanks for this info. Your Accuracy buff will remove the first buff Just like debuffing it with Counter/Dispel Debuff or Accretian Grenades (Impact Explosion and Mental Break). You should not get the 'Accuracy Buff' if you've done the cheat correctly but instead get the Race Buff/Debuff and removing 1 Buff!!!

Last: Buff the one that was removed OR buff a new one that is not existing. Need explanation to this??? Don't think so. Check your PT Message and BOOM! Grats you've done it! Expect to GM Force/Skills in a day!

I'm going to provide screenshots for this if I have the time.But this is really simple.Don't be a noob explore!

Thanks for reading. Oh, by the way I've tried this in RFph Cora and I'm 100% sure that it's working. yarfob + this cheat = profit! S> GM FORCE BUFFS!! LOL

THIS IS NOT MY WORK... I ONLY COPIED THIS FROM "coratot"

Old   #48

wpe is the only answer for both skill & force buff.