Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

i need x20,x30,x100 Damage hacks

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need x20,x30,x100 Damage hacks

Hi im currently playing at RFph and im willing to teach how to dupe w/o having the trouble of being a race leader and by not targeting the orther race's UMT for the accretian launcher damage hack, preferrably the 100x damage or the 1 hit kill ( multi shot hack), x20 and x30 damage will do. Pls PM me here and please dont beg me to teach you the duping process if you dont have any promising hacks to give. im not a novice in CE so dont try to fool me by giving wrong instructions.

im also willing to give my no cast hack for the x20,x30 or any damage amplification/attack speed modification hack.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

what u need is to learn to read and browse the forum

Old   #3

wew...... al the hacks,cheats here are for free unlike in the forum your on to.... i know your from RF cheats ... theres better cheats there why here?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisboy View Post
Hi im currently playing at RFph and im willing to teach how to dupe w/o having the trouble of being a race leader and by not targeting the orther race's UMT for the accretian launcher damage hack, preferrably the 100x damage or the 1 hit kill ( multi shot hack), x20 and x30 damage will do. Pls PM me here and please dont beg me to teach you the duping process if you dont have any promising hacks to give. im not a novice in CE so dont try to fool me by giving wrong instructions.

im also willing to give my no cast hack for the x20,x30 or any damage amplification/attack speed modification hack.
if you aint novice, just do it yourself >_< and learn to search and read

Old   #5

well before i posted this thread i searched the forums but unfortunately all i saw are x10 damage threads, the threads created about the aforesaid hacks were deleted.

@eduardo

i dont have time to do it by myself because im working on another hack.
Old   #6

Quote:
i dont have time to do it by myself because im working on another hack.

are u working on 100% success ups??im also working on it...ive already PM you..if ur game just reply on my PM...^_^
Old   #7

nope lol... i dont like to waste time on 100% ups because its not even proven. and they (the GMs and players) will find out if you are able to upgrade your item to +6 or +7.
Old   #8

Quote:

all exploits, hacks and anything in this forum are FREE.
If you would like to bargain and need to exchange...then better you keep it for your self, do not expose!

Say if you willing to share some of your hacks. Pls make a new thread at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits-guides/

If I may suggest, you'd better create a new thread there and share what you would like to share and keep the one that you do not want to share (for exchange).
Why..? If you use PM, then might some leechers stole your hack, expose it to the forum and claim it as his hack...the credits will goes to him...not you.

Hope you will consider this.

Thanks anyway for sharing this information
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

all these hacks need not to be shared because it will ruin the game so im trading this hacks to other hacks that i dont know, the x100 damage hack to name a few
Old   #10

Quote:
all these hacks need not to be shared because it will ruin the game so im trading this hacks to other hacks that i dont know, the x100 damage hack to name a few
if you know it will ruin the game...why are you still trade this hack..?

NVM....pls go on...I wont disturb you with my other post in this thread...go on.
Old   #11

well im trading it to a hack that can ruin the game too.. right? i dont like leechers to do obtain my hacks..
Old   #12

bump
Old   #13

Quote:
well im trading it to a hack that can ruin the game too.. right? i dont like leechers to do obtain my hacks..
If you dont like that leave this forum. Im not the best one in hacking to, but i try my best. Somedays i will find out how it work and then i can say im not a leecher. but atm. yes i am one. No1 know everything since the start. everyone need to learn
Old   #14

i lol at u loleron....

many people PMed me but sad to say they all look like they dont even know how to use the cheat engine... i already done the x30 attack.... and im happy to trade my WORKING dupe tutorial to anyone who can do the 1 hit kill.
Old   #15

Lols, you already knew how the x30 attack speed is done then why bother begging for the 100x attack speed hack, you know what? its easy to do because you already knew how to do x30. You just need to edit it some more. Dont be lazy, explore! Trial and Error.