Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me wid damage hacking please.

Discussion on help me wid damage hacking please. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me wid damage hacking please.

can somebody post a tutorial video. please.. i have problem in finding "a8 08" or add me at ym please... i really need it.. ASAP... i'm just a newbie in using CE... so i dont really know it that well yet. please.
Old 04/21/2008, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Please post in the correct section.
This is for hacks and tools, there is a seperate section for hacks.
#Moved.

Hiyoal
Old 05/03/2008, 07:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
where can I download damage hack? can anyone send it to my e-mail pls, I'll give master skill my e-mail is

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
[Question]Damage hacking with lower level weapons?
07/14/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
So, I'm just wondering, we all know there are hacks for Hora Spears and such.. But is it possible to have a damage hack for... say.. a lvl 1 training weapon? :) And all weapons up to 55? Cause if that's possible.. I totally wanna do it ;)
Need Help : 10x damage launcher / melee ---> 10x damage range
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As long as i tried this cheat only work for the launcher / melee weapon. I tried several times but i only get the animation speed increase when using range weapons. Have anyone succesful using the 10x damage cheat to the range weapon :confused:
Physical Damage/Damage Reduction Question
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How does phys damage work with the RB def bonus and then with blessed % dmg reduction along with tortoise gem %. Can someone just show me how to calculate the damage in a short mathematical equation showing attack, defense, reborn bonus, blessed pct and tortoise pct? Thanks in advance, it seems that not many people fully understand the way this works (me included) so I think it would help out a lot of people if they knew. EDIT: Is the reborn 30% defense calculated in the beginning off the...