Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone find the code for block rate Increase?

Discussion on Can anyone find the code for block rate Increase? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone find the code for block rate Increase?

Is there such thing as increase block rate in CE?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Increase drop rate ?!
11/27/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
How can i increase my drop rate for unique accesoirs ? Maybe which mobs are for XY accesoirs the best ? Someone got i trusted and nice site where i cen read which mob which uniques accesoirs drop ? Thanks in forward .
rSRO possible rate increase
08/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hey.I was browsing silkroad.ru forums and saw this thread. rSilkroadForums-translated Lots of people were asking the admins/gm/etc to rise the exp/skillexp/etc for the test phases. I'm not that optimistic regarding the increase of rates (very few chances they might do it) but what if they decide to change silkroad from a grind-fest to fun-game? And what if in the end they will leave the rates in the final version as in the test one?Whould that mean the end of private servers and the...
When we'll We have A Increase Drop Rate Hack..??
11/22/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
My friend's Friend have a drop Hack that's why they got amy in 3 rounds only.. please post so we'll stop spamming yah.. tnx..
Anyone know how to increase the Success rate
03/29/2009 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Yeah as the titel says i want to know if their is a way to increase the sucessrate by upgrading a item (stones/reinforcment potion ) ? German: Ja wie der Titel es sagt würde ich gerne wissen ob es einen weg gibt die successrate beim tunen von gegenständen (steine /reinforcment pots) zu erhöhen , vielleicht ja auch auf 100% . . . ?
Xp rate increase
02/21/2008 - Archlord - 13 Replies
I found this in another forum, but i dont understand this fine. Somebody knows if that works? thx This will give you more xp rate up too 40% more.This is what u do : 1Go to Archlord forum and create a new account(u can create more,up too 4 max) 2Start the game.Logg in with your main account(not the on u created) 3Press Tab+alt .Game will minimize.Go too your archlord game directory and start alef client. 4Logg in with your newly created account.Create a lvl 1 char. 5Send a party...