Edwardo, you got there a little problem lol. They gonna ip bann you. I am sorry for those guys, well good luck with the bann x.x. Lucky me i play in CM.
Never tried PoA. CM is the best, well low xp but i am billionaire there. Is gamershak a good server? cause i wanna know what i need to update in mine. (fixed shop exploit, mail,dupe in mine lol)
OK, server will be up in next week. I am making preparations for 2 servers. One for testing hacks and other hack proof with GameGuard, HackShield and Fireguard.
OK, server will be up in next week. I am making preparations for 2 servers. One for testing hacks and other hack proof with GameGuard, HackShield and Fireguard.
autolooter in RFPoA 07/15/2011 - RF Online - 26 Replies plz help me i nid autolooter in RF POA
so plz help me guys
tnx!!!
RFPOA Multiclient 04/16/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies RFPOA Multiclient
I transferred to RFPOA and searched all over the forum and i can't find a multipatcher for RFPOA, even at ********* by devalina, the latest one, doesn't work.
does anyone know where can i get a multipatcher for RFPOA to run multiclients?
[HELP] ANYONE HAVE LAUNCHER OF RFPOA? 02/04/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies ANYONE HAVE LAUNCHER OF RFPOA? SO I CAN CONNECT IN THERE SERVER?
PLEASE GIVE ME COMPLETE POA LAUNCHER,,
Item Blacklist 08/21/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies I'm looking for some tool or Addon to put choosen items on an blacklist, for example very low prices items that take too much space in my bags.
I tried Auto-Bag but it deleted my whole Inventory, mount etc. and did not have the option for an item blacklist.
Is there anything else I could use?