Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

quiting rf and leaving work with everyone

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
hehe me 2 d q magets!!!its hard to think!

Old   #62

lol his teacher maybe the creator of rar lab! did this guy go formal schooling fact number 1 even the packet offset for 100% upgrade no one got it, second how can you remove the password encrypted inside? even a single word document took time to remove the password oh by the way here is one link

its a file compress with win rar with password if your teacher teaches you to remove it can you remove this?

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post
lol his teacher maybe the creator of rar lab! did this guy go formal schooling fact number 1 even the packet offset for 100% upgrade no one got it, second how can you remove the password encrypted inside? even a single word document took time to remove the password oh by the way here is one link

its a file compress with win rar with password if your teacher teaches you to remove it can you remove this?
He's obviously lying haha
-> archpr still running q__q
Old   #64

>.> im hexing it <.< gonna REMOVE the password >.<

*Edit: Fck this Soo dam random *

Old   #65

f***k this is bull shet... !!!

i started recovering password from 4-17 letters, and do you know what i see ?!??!?! i see that i have to wait just a little .... 40 years... m....r f....r !!!!!! my brains are boiling...... !!!!(( at begin were zhoea now ..... this .... !!!! s*****TTTttt
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post

Offcourse he can't crack your file, bcause he lies from the beginning, don't waste your time to fwcktard like him.
Old   #67

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
Another one bites the dust, o well...good luck in the future dude.

Hiyoal
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyzone47 View Post
yes ur right that rar recovery takes a day/month/years....

rar recovery/// theres another solution.... my teacher teach us how to remove the pass.... sa mga pinoy itaas ang kamay at iwagayway

guest the word, thats the word...
LMAO this is pure lie. Whos your teacher? Mr. Winrar hahahaha... I dont believe any single word you've said so stop bragging that you've got the password.
Old   #69

LoL.... guys i think hez telling the truth... I also remember us getting teached by our professor in college how to disable rar/zip passwords without using those recovery software.... by the way i am from phils too...

The problem is that i forgot how to do it... Ill try to consult my classmates about this..
Old   #70

@matricsneo

hehe i'll be waiting!**** why he just put a password how sad there's no even a clue!
Old   #71

hmm.. seems tough work that needs patience..

want some clue how to open it in easier way instead of pass recovery that takes months?

learn olly!

ciao
Old   #72

goodluck mate....and thanks for sharing...hope this hack wont leak to our neighbour forum...

dang.....it will be all week scanning ...I wish I got a clue of the first character
Old   #73

@ the one that suposivly has the password for mi archive pm me and tell me the pass if its right then ill give u a little somthing extra i recently found out do not and i repeat DO NOT pm me about what it is only the 1 who thinks they know what it is and if its the wrong pass ill give u a hint
Old   #74

OMG if u gonna leave plsss can u pm me
~~~~~~~~~~
gold hack-complete
~~~~~~~~~~
100% upgrade hack-complete
Need those ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #75

hmm on ur sig it sayd 10x damage hack and 30x damage hack if u pm those to me ill send u a clear tut on the gold hack and 100% upgrade
ur choice im not forcing just a simple request :P

if u have yahoo or msn pm me on it~~

Closed Thread